Stereo Electric Mistress vs Lunar Module Fuzz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stereo Electric Mistress vs Lunar Module Fuzz

I have the money for either ( the lunar is a clone)

cant decide, so you can help me out,
    i do already have two fuzzes, but would use another, but have never had a chorus or a flanger and feel they could be fun, go for an old friend, or an unfamiliar effect?
    Mistress
    60.00%
    Luna
    40.00%
    i saw this band, and thought they were really great, until i saw what the guy was playing through........

Re: Stereo Electric Mistress vs Lunar Module Fuzz

I vote Mistress. You've got fuzz so diversify a little.

I had a Deluxe Electric Mistress for a little while and I loved it. Such a great sound. You can go from subtle almost chorus-ey to whacked out jet engine whoosh...
    Myspace,GoodbyeJune Myspace

Comment

I voted LM, in fact I have one on the way myself. From what I hear it's super versatile, so it might replace your other two. If so, you can get the EM and have both
      After Osmosis | My Music | Instagram

Comment

Electric Mistress. I like me some flange. I was pretty impressed with the sound clips I've heard of the EM...
        If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane.

Originally posted by TheLivingDead
        DON'TGETMADBRO

Comment

Buy the Lunar Module. If you don't like it you can sell it to me cheap.

P.S. Get the Deluxe.
          I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus1140 View Post
            Buy the Lunar Module. If you don't like it you can sell it to me cheap.

P.S. Get the Deluxe.
            it isnt a skreddy, its a clone of one, with 4 knobs
            i saw this band, and thought they were really great, until i saw what the guy was playing through........

Comment

Originally posted by o.p-i.v View Post
              it isnt a skreddy, its a clone of one, with 4 knobs

If it doesn't smell like cork I may have to withdraw my offer : )
              I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

I have the stereo electric mistress. It's alright. I like the flange sounds a lot better than the chorus sounds (I'm spoiled after hearing the Analogman Chorus). I see myself selling mine in the future and maybe pickup up a solo flange thing. The stereo is definitely one of its selling points. The range of all the settings too (can get very fast/slow etc).

I'd get the deluxe electric mistress if I were going for a different effect...and if it can fit on your board.
                - BlueBurst Campellone Standard CSTM (Kent Armstrong Johnny Smith Mini HB n)
                - Pelham Blue Gibson DG-335 (Antiquity n/'78 b)
                - Goldtop Gibson R7 (Antiquity HBs)
                - Teal Green Metallic Fender '56 NOS Strat (Antiquity Surfers n&m/Antiquity Texas Hot Custom b)
                - Tungsten Buckwheat
                - Fender '57 Tweed Twin-Amp
                - Vintage Sound Amps VS112P (Princeton Reverb clone)
                - Henriksen JazzAmp 110

Comment

Working...
                X