shout out to analogman and zvex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shout out to analogman and zvex

Just wanted to say I ordered a zvex power plate on monday from analogman and ordering was easy and I got my plate yesterday morning. Very cool product and analogman's shipping was super fast. A signed letter too which I thought was neat and not to mention a cool sticker. Silly little things like that make me smile lol.

Funny thing I thought was coolest was the little sack the plate came in is the same exact kind of bag and even from the same manufacturer that most of us snake guys use to bag snakes in! Kinda funny to me. I'll see if I can get a picture up of them. Totally not gear related really, but just an ironic cool coinkidink!
    Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Re: shout out to analogman and zvex

Power Plates are the bomb and Mike rules!!!
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Yeah, I've always liked the little drawstring sacks and stickers. I think he's even thrown in a piece of candy a time or two!
      I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Mike andd Zachary are good people.
        Custom neck-thru strat
        1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
        1995 PRS CE24
        D'avanzo #8
        Breedlove Solo Concert
        1996 USA Dean Baby Z
        1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
        1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
        Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Working...
        X