• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite effect?

As of late, it's been Flange.

Comment

i have to go delay, just because theres so much you can do with one. awesome screaming solos, clean jazzy stuff, spacey as hell stuff, and im one of those people who will sit there and pitch shift with one. the space daddy has to be my all time must have but cant find pedal for that reason
      requiemofashes.bandcamp.com <- long island swede style melodeath

http://lucksrevenge.bandcamp.com/ <- my old band, hardcore/southern rock mix of big riffs and screaming

owner of RocketSauce Studios...we're awesome

Ibanez Premium RG927->whole mess o'pedals->Mesa/Boogie Mark V->Mesa big ass 412=lovely death metal tones

Comment

Vibe for me . . .
        Tele, SG, LP Jr, '76 Ibanez Artist & Tokai LS92 + FUZZ boxes into a '66 AB165 Bassman & 2X12 (55Hz Greenbacks) / '73 Orange OR120 & 2X12 (V30 & SwampThang) / Orange Thunderverb 50 & PPC212 / Marshall Vintage Modern 50 & 2X12 Genz Benz g-Flex / Laney Klipp / Laney AOR Pro Tube 100

"...it's a tree with a microphone" - Leslie West

Comment

all the above.

Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
          https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
          Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

my amp! ha!

I don't like delay cause it is usually off unless you have a delay that programs the rhythym in right...dont like phaser/trem/roto/chorus AT ALL

reverb is the best effect I prefer tube reverb from a tank or an amp

I am not sure if I consider dirt pedals effects cause most people use em with amps on most recordingz, but if they are considered effects, I choose teh dirtz over reverb any day!

I am checking this band out, they got the tonez! http://mooncurse.bandcamp.com/

Comment

fuzz is most definitely absolutely an effect
              i saw this band, and thought they were really great, until i saw what the guy was playing through........

Comment

I can't believe only two people come out for trem. I use it in very non traditional ways though.

Comment

Reverb is mandatory for me. Without it, guitars usually sound harsh. Most effects should be used sparingly for impatc and variety (phase, flange, tremelo) or not all at (chorus).
                  "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
                  "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
                  "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

Working...
                  X