Some new pedalboard pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some new pedalboard pics

I've swapped some pedals lately and my board has been revised pretty significantly. For those of you who care about such things, here's a couple photos:

From left to right:
    Top row: BYOC Tremolo, MXR Carbon Copy, MXR Script Logo Phase 90
    Bottom row: BYOC Scrambled Octave (Ampeg Scrambler clone), Barber Direct Drive, Barber 1/2 Gainer
    Plus the good ol' Boss TU-3 on the end.

Lower light so you can see the light show:

-
    My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Re: Some new pedalboard pics

What are the two pedals on the left?

Comment

Looks great, PTM!
      I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Nice man!!! How are barber Pedals? Ib have a few friends talk about them.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterKtulu View Post
          What are the two pedals on the left?
          Read my post.
          -

Comment

Originally posted by CrookTele View Post
            Nice man!!! How are barber Pedals? Ib have a few friends talk about them.
            They're excellent! The 1/2 Gainer is basically two LTD's in one housing with a shared tone knob and channel switching. Excellent low gain OD that does not add a 'mid hump' to your tone. The Direct Drive is more of a Marshall style sound OD. Right now I use it as a clean solo boost because I don't need the drive. Build quality is outstanding - hand built.
            -

Comment

Working...
            X