New Amp Today !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Amp Today !

My Peavey Bandit 112 died out on me yesterday at band practice, so I ended up going to Guitar Center today with $200.00 in my pocket in the search for a amp. They had a used Ibanez TBX 65R combo which was going for only $100 bucks but when I tried it out , it seemed that there wasn't any kick to it at all . It had a very weak sound to it, so I ended up looking around and decided to give one of those Fender Mustangs which I've heard so much about, a try . I ended up walking out with a brand new V2 Mustang II combo which is one helluva amp for only 200 bucks. At 40 watts, it is one LOUD combo and I'm still having fun trying to figure out all of the settings.

Re: New Amp Today !

Cool looking amp, never seen one before but congrats!

Comment

Awesome ... enjoy!
      I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

schweet
        does it have the tub-ish-ness that we all be lookin fer?

the midrange honk?

I would hope it is at least as good as the bandit
        EHD
        Just here surfing Guitar Pron
        RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
        SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
        Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
        Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
        Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
        Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
        GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

congrats those are cool esp. for the price. lots to tweak in the software they named after me
          I like to use the mustang II to demo guitars at GC, as it sounds pretty good through headphones. Also killer for late nights practicing. Anyways enjoy!

Comment

Working...
          X