Major GAS attack - son of yeti

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Major GAS attack - son of yeti

Why didn't u guise tell me there was a baby yeti born of fire and steel?

Re: Major GAS attack - son of yeti

Good lord. I think I need that amp!
    Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
    My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Man. I've always liked Ceriatone stuff. Wish I had the cash for at least three or four of their amps.
      Hmm...

Comment

Damn good players ... they can plug into a soup can and make it sound good.
        I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

I wish he would have at least hit one chord. That would give me a better idea of what the amp sounds like more than his wankery.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
            I wish he would have at least hit one chord. That would give me a better idea of what the amp sounds like more than his wankery.
            there are a few chords played in this one:
            Ceriatone Son Of Yeti teaser 2 - Yeti Lunchbox 20 Watt clip 2, recorded with iPhone. Awesome playing by Wan Gigi!

maybe in some subsequent videos as well
            good deals with:

Buyers - Allstarme, Savage_Distorton, Lerxst6, KingIZZO))), Powerglide350, Donnievaz, SrDeMaFp, Guston7, Ayrton, IndySG, eclecticsynergy, eaeolian, Jolly

Sellers - 51501984

Comment

thank you, sir.

Comment

I've been curious about the Yeti for some time now. I was minutes away from buying one on eBay last summer. This new Son of Yeti has also got me curious.

I currently own two Ceriatones (Chupcabra 50 and the JTM45) and also had an 36W RP up until recently. Ceris are awesome amps. You just cannot find another hand-wired, P2P amp that compares for the money IMO. The only "gripe" I have about my Chup is that there's only one channel. Would be nice if there was a simple clean channel there as well. So the gripe would be the same with the Yeti. I suspect that I'd dig the Yeti slightly more than my Chup, because the Chup is such a high-gain beast and the Yeti is supposed to be a little more "classic". At any rate, I always run the Chup in "plexi" mode anyways... so I'm not using much of its available gain anyhow...
                "Always remember... all you do in life, comes back to you" - Roy Kahn, formerly of Kamelot, during the intro to "Karma" on their One Cold Winter's Night DVD

http://www.soundcloud.com/jwflamenco

Comment

This is the second one this guy has had up. Looks like he orders completed amps without enclosures then builds his own to sell. Prices aren't too bad, but I'd rather it look like a baby marshall.

Comment

Working...
                  X