Rockman Tone in 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rockman Tone in 2017

Yep, I know that George Lynch used that for cleans in his rig in the Under Lock and Key era. The chorused cleans you hear on that album are either headphone Rockman or an early Sustainor and Chorus/Delay rockmodule… but you have followed this thread long enough to know this, LLL.

Comment

NAMM 2019 is soliciting votes for innovations that significantly contributed to the development of pro audio. The 1982 Tom Scholz/SRD Rockman is on the list! Make your vote count. Here's the page:

https://www.namm.org/tec-hall-of-fame-ballot

Comment

Really cool! The combetition is tough, but I've cast my vote, and I hope others will do the same.

Comment

I’m in...

Comment

RockmanCentral has returned. Check out the updates:

http://www.rockmancentral.com/

Last edited by rbc; 02-02-2019, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Bump for Tom Scholz tone!

Comment

Originally posted by rbc View Post
                RockmanCentral has returned. Check out the updates:

http://www.rockmancentral.com/

Cool! (I was really busy working at a festival when you posted this, so I didn't catch it then.)

Comment

This thread has been quiet for a while. A Rockman X100 being used to cover the beginning of "Pour Some Sugar on Me":

Comment

If Dunlop were to re-release the Rockman preamp circuit, they should include switches that defeat its proprietary midrange, and compression. Apparently, this was recommended during the design phase, but Tom refused to sign-off on it.

Comment

One of the Rockman Rockmodules that never seemed to get much love is the Stereo Chorus. It's an effect that is integral to the Rockman sound, but is also a really excellent chorus effect by itself. Taylor Rhodes demonstrates the Rockman Stereo Chorus, outside the Rockman context:

Comment

Originally posted by rbc View Post
                        One of the Rockman Rockmodules that never seemed to get much love is the Stereo Chorus. It's an effect that is integral to the Rockman sound, but is also a really excellent chorus effect by itself.
                        Awesome chorus! Best I've ever owned; including the mighty BOSS CE-1. I use my Rockman Stereo Chorus to nail Brain May and EVH stereo chorus tones. The Rockman Stereo Echo is the king of analog delay as well.
                        Last edited by 67Mopar; 08-12-2019, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Wow! From the time this thread started until now, I met my wonderful girlfriend (cyberkitten) and have had two anniversaries with her. Isn't that beautiful? What do you reckon, wanna see if we can make it three for three?
                          Last edited by El Dunco; 08-14-2019, 01:48 PM.
                          The opinions expressed above do not necessarily represent those of the poster and are to be considered suspect at best.

Lead guitarist and vocalist of...

Keep up to date on our Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by Beer$ View Post
                            Wow! From the time this thread started until now, I met my wonderful girlfriend (cyberkitten) and have had two anniversaries with her. Isn't that beautiful? What do you reckon, wanna see if we can make it three for three?
                            Let's do it!

Comment

Why are there tons of posts here on some old-fashioned grandpa tone gear?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X