Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stereo Rig Question

Originally posted by LLL View Post
    You talking about the passive BigShot with "A, B, Y"?

The one I have (and don't use anymore) is no longer in production: IIRC it sucked tone.

https://www.musiciansfriend.com/ampl...#productDetail
    That's the same tone-sucker I briefly had. I picked up a passive Morley A/B/Y for $30 that sounded better, not to mentioned the JX-2 Switchbone which was better in every way.
    Originally posted by crusty philtrum
    And that's probably because most people with electric guitars seem more interested in their own performance rather than the effect on the listener ... in fact i don't think many people who own electric guitars even give a poop about the effect on a listener. Which is why many people play electric guitars but very very few of them are actually musicians.

Comment

That's why I mentioned the active box by Radial, I think that it's called "X" (cross) Bones.

Sent from my Alcatel_5044C using Tapatalk

Comment

Radial has:
        Radial BigShot ABY True-bypass Switch Pedal (passive)
        and
        Radial Bones Twin City A-B-Y Amp Switcher
        and
        Radial JDX Direct-Drive - Active Guitar Amp Direct Box
        and
        Radial Switchbone V2 ABY/C Amp Selector and Booster

And if I can believe everything I read, they have an extensive line of tires as well.
        Last edited by Lazarus1140; 04-28-2018, 06:47 AM.
        I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Speaking for myself, if I had a pressing need (I don't anymore) for a "pro" amp switcher unit, I'd do the Lehle based on my research.

Comment

Working...
          X