banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Powerstage 170 ...... just went faulty ... help with Warranty !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Powerstage 170 ...... just went faulty ... help with Warranty !!!!

Originally posted by ben ifin View Post
    Ended only being AUS $53 from Melbourne Australia [ ~US $40 ] ........ best $53 Ive spent in a long time
    Shouldn't be on you IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
      Shouldn't be on you IMO.
      All things and circumstances considered, from my end, it was a relatively small price to pay.

The weird / strange thing I didn't understand was why they just didnt authorize their local distributor here to look at my unit and then provide me the replacement .... not only would this have saved me $53 ..... but it also would have saved Seymour Duncan its shipping / handling costs from the USA to Oz ?!?!

Still ....... Im really happy .... and David Carillo was super-awesome-and-fantastic to deal with

Ben

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
        Shouldn't be on you IMO.
        Yeah; that kinda blows, IMO too.
        Originally posted by LesStrat
        Yogi Berra was correct.
        Originally posted by JOLLY
        I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

I am not really sure why it was handled this way, but I am happy that it got you a working unit. Was there anything ever said about what was wrong with yours?
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by Mincer View Post
            I am not really sure why it was handled this way, but I am happy that it got you a working unit. Was there anything ever said about what was wrong with yours?
            Often, if the product was not purchased from your local distributor, they won't cover the warranty replacement. Since the unit was purchased in England I would bet that is the reason why we had to replace it directly.

Comment

Originally posted by Riley View Post
              Often, if the product was not purchased from your local distributor, they won't cover the warranty replacement. Since the unit was purchased in England I would bet that is the reason why we had to replace it directly.
              Ahh, that makes sense!
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Working...
              X