VOX AC30S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VOX AC30S

Anyone have experience or an opinion on the single channel, 1-12 offering from VOX?
    I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Re: VOX AC30S

Saw the andertons demo of it today, looks great. Sounded great. Seems like a practical offering

Comment

Originally posted by FuseG4 View Post
      Saw the andertons demo of it today, looks great. Sounded great. Seems like a practical offering
      That's what I was thinking ... and at a very reasonable price point.
      I am so close to retirement that I could play in a band full time. All I have to do is figure out what to use instead of money, improve my playing, learn some songs, and find some other musicians more talented than me who will do exactly as they're told. .

Comment

Good sound, good price...had my interest until I found out the weight! (54 or 61 lbs. depending on who to believe). C'mon Vox. Weight is a reason many opted out of the AC30. A Birch plywood cab would have helped.

Comment

Working...
        X