Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New to me Bugera 6260

Originally posted by Jacew View Post
    Doesn't these come with Bugera "Turbosound" speakers?

Stupid name, but they seem to be well regarded compared to most cheap speakers. Those few cheap stock speakers people may actually buy if you try to sell them.
    I don't think they switched to those Turbosounds until well after they introduced the Infiniums.

Comment

Is there a reason not to just use master in these amps?
      The FX loop volume box seemingly acts as a multiplier... you can dial in 1% - 5% volume without a micrometer
      "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

Doesn't these come with Bugera "Turbosound" speakers?

Stupid name, but they seem to be well regarded compared to most cheap speakers. Those few cheap stock speakers people may actually buy if you try to sell them.
        My 6262 came with something called "Bugera Vintage"

A lot lighter weight than a Celestion... did stick one in a well-sealed converted 1x12 frontloaded monitor out of curiosity, and it sounded surprisingly solid there.... kinda meh in an open-back combo that appears to be made out of pressed cardboard or something, though

Rehousing in braced ply 2x12 and adding V30/C90 speakers certainly made for noticeable changes
        "New stuff always sucks" -Me

Comment

You could do so much worse for first tube amp! Good job, good choice, enjoy!

Comment

Working...
          X