Zero loss Metro loop install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero loss Metro loop install

Special thanks to Engineer Obeid Khan from MAGNATONE/REASON AMPS & ST LOUIS MUSIC/CRATE/AMPEG for installing a Metro loop from George on my FRIEDMAN MARSHALL. It totally changes the amp in a much more dynamic way. I can use any effects now without having to run a wet/dry rig with another amp. The solder side of the loop board was touching the SGR on the closest octal socket so he had to invert the board to clear. Lead dress is super neat & tight. slider set to -20db for pedals, level trimmer tweaked for unity gain. If you have an older JMP/800 style Marshall this board was made for your amp. Version 4.0 is the current revision.
    Velvet George knows his ****. There is no sound loss/difference with the loop on or off. Killer.

Re: Zero loss Metro loop install

Comment

I’m a big fan of these. The one I put in was a MojoTone version, but it made me decide I’d never buy another new amp without an effects loop. I have to cover up my sloppy playing with something.

Comment

I put off doing this a long time as i didn't want to mess with the mods but it worked out way better than i had hoped.
        If i knew it sounded this good i would have done it a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
        X