banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can i destroy/damage my amp, by running a NASTY fuzz behind it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can i destroy/damage my amp, by running a NASTY fuzz behind it?

As for the speaker;
    Wouldn't pristine cleans be harder on the speaker over time than any fuzz or distortion? (talking about super loud volumes)

Comment

Originally posted by Empty Pockets View Post
      Yeah, obviously, and him asking an honest question to improve his guitar playing isn't stupid. You coming in here unsolicited to imply that he is stupid? THAT is a negative waste of time and energy, which is, in fact, objectively stupid.

Go to Facebook if you want to be rude other 60-year-olds, man. Don't come on guitar forums if you don't want to talk about guitars.
      I appreciate what you are trying to do. Really. But ICTGoober was replying to the post that said "I once had a friend tell me that playing power chords would ruin my guitar and my amp."

I think we can all agree that was not the smartest advice ever given?

Comment

Yeah, obviously, and him asking an honest question to improve his guitar playing isn't stupid. You coming in here unsolicited to imply that he is stupid? THAT is a negative waste of time and energy, which is, in fact, objectively stupid.

Go to Facebook if you want to be rude other 60-year-olds, man. Don't come on guitar forums if you don't want to talk about guitars.
        I get banned every 3rd week from here for saying stuff more tame than that. What makes you so special?
        aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Get back on topic please. And use the ignore button.
          Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

You're kinda proving my point, Dave.
            aka Chris Pile, formerly of Six String Fever

Comment

Working...
            X