Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Vox AC-30 vs. Fender Twin Reverb '65 RI

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
    Apples and oranges. I'd never be comparing the two to each other.
    Yeah exactly. You're comparing a 30 watt amp to a 100 watt amp. Not even in the same ball park.
    -
    My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

It's like asking the forum whether you should play clean jazz/funk or blues rock
      2004 50th Anniversary Deluxe American Strat, SETH-N BRIDGE, ANT 2 SURFER MIDDLE, ANT 2 DLX MINI HUM NECK

280K RS guitarworks volume pot, 250k cts tone pots, .047uf paper in oil Jensen aluminum capacitor, running D'addario Chromes 13's with wound g > Analogman Orange Juicer>Acoustic 200H Bass head> Alesis Picoverb> unknown 12'' JBL Orange car speaker

Comment

Originally posted by Quencho092 View Post
        It's like asking the forum whether you should play clean jazz/funk or blues rock
        The correct answer is this.

Comment

Howdy,

With a pair of Celestion blue speakers, I'd go for the AC-30, PCB and all. Sounds fantastic. The newer hand-wired model ought to be fantastic as well. The only AC-30 I've played was the Korg re-issue (PCB) with the Blue speakers. Sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by the guy who invented fire View Post
            Like my man said...bumping a thread from 05 simply to be a clown shoe...a new low for you Larry.

You ever stop to think that nobody here wants your 2 cents or dollars or whatever??
            This coming from the gay-guy who thinks he invented fire…. F.O.
            Support Code 211 - Stop the bad boys, you know COPS!
            When we do right nobody remembers when we do wrong nobody forgets!
            Red Devils - 1% all the way!
            Screw anyone who post negative crap on my post!
            Finding out that there really is a lot of traffic on the Highway to Hell, but no waiting line on the Stairway to Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Stratman View Post
              This coming from the gay-guy who thinks he invented fire…. F.O.
              Watch it clown...You're walking a dangerous line with this post.

All I did was call a fact the way I saw it...you bumped a 6 year old thread to be a ****** bag...I called you on it...now your acting like a child about it...

Grow up.
              If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Working...
              X