Splawn 4x12 w/greenbacks
    Splawn 2x12 w/ CL80s
    George Lynch Skulls n' Snakes Sig ESP w/JB trembucker

My Cover Band
    My Gear Pix
    My SPLAWN Clips
    My SPLAWN Vids/Homepage

Re: feast your eyes on THIS! splawn pix

sweet! i hope you play that so hard that those little guys fall off of there rather quickly
    '90 Gibson Les Paul Studio, '96 Jackson DR2, '98 MIM Fender Strat, '05 Ibanez RG7321, '07 Squier 51, '04 ESP LTD B-105

Comment

Originally posted by nahfuten
      sweet! i hope you play that so hard that those little guys fall off of there rather quickly
      that won't be a problem...it thumps like a mofo! =D I didn't even have it turned up that loud and **** on the shelves were shaking =)
      Splawn QR
      Splawn 4x12 w/greenbacks
      Splawn 2x12 w/ CL80s

My Cover Band
      My Gear Pix
      My SPLAWN Clips
      My SPLAWN Vids/Homepage

Comment

Very nice...I love the clear front panel.

Clips?
        http://www.myspace.com/cranusband
        http://www.myspace.com/cranusmetal
        http://netmusicians.org/?section=user&value=drucifer

Comment

drucifer

thanks =) I haven't made any clips yet..my recording setup blows too =( but I'll make some soon...just don't judge them too harshly..lol..just have a pc mic!
          Splawn QR
          Splawn 4x12 w/greenbacks
          Splawn 2x12 w/ CL80s

My Cover Band
          My Gear Pix
          My SPLAWN Clips
          My SPLAWN Vids/Homepage

Comment

Very cool, the clear front looks great. I'm also a big splawn fan and have had my purple quick rod for about a month. Sounds great even at low volumes but cranked a bit it's thump city. Send that hulk a flyin'!

Comment

Very nice! -same look as the soldano I'm getting.
              Originally posted by Jolly
              ...but then again, I'm so deaf I can't even hear myself fart.

Comment

Super sweet !

Love the clear panel....shoulda got salt & pepper on the grille....but it looks awesome!

Guitars: Frankinstein TeleBird/Classic Vibe Esquire w/BG-1400/Martin 000-28EC
                Amps: 3rd Power Dream Solo 4 '68 Plexi/Port City Wave 2x12
                FX: Skinpimp Faceplant/Skinpimp 3OD/Flyin' Dragon

https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/fa...wn/id786464154
                http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/seanhanley

Comment

Nice amp! Looks like a real Marshall-eater! I noticed your master volumes are low.
                  I'm pretty sure you could turn your sheetrock walls into baby powder, if you whack that thing up to 7. haha
                  Originally posted by Boogie Bill
                  I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

I want the ESP.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                      Nice amp! Looks like a real Marshall-eater! I noticed your master volumes are low.
                      I'm pretty sure you could turn your sheetrock walls into baby powder, if you whack that thing up to 7. haha
                      I cranked mine to 6 without an attenuator & it scared me!!!!

Hey Shredder....how 'bout the LEDs on the footswitch? Friggin' blinding, aren't they?
                      Last edited by PUCKBOY99; 10-13-2005, 02:47 PM.

Comment

must buy quick rod...must buy quick rod...must buy quick rod.

so, how is it in 3rd gear with the gain cranked? are we talking balls to the walls metal tone make marshalls and mesas run for the hills due to great high gain tone or what??

-Mike
                        www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

I'll just reply to all at once..lol.

MIKEF--it does sound good at low volumes! something I was concerned about...gotta have something that works in the bedroom and at gigs =D

HOT GRITS--I kinda had a soldano in mind when I was workin' up the scheme..not just imagine if I got snakeskin...hahaha...

PUCKBOY--funny you should mention the grill..I DID order the salt and pepper cloth...I had a funny feeling this wasn't it...could just be the ****ty cam, but I doubt it..oh well, I really like this one too...I think this might be brown sugar? oh well, I'm not going to fret about it...I think it still matches the head well

and yes, you could land a plane on the footpedals LEDs..LMAO

GEARJONESER--yeah, they're low..the dog was in the room and I didn't wanna destroy her (or my hearing)..but tell ya what...I had it at about between 7 and 8 o'clock and **** was rattling all over the room..haha

ERIKH--no Haji for you! lmao

XXSIVE--you NEED one dude..run, don't walk, to the phone and get one now =D

the gain on this amp is great..you can turn it up all the way and it won't flub out on you...I've mostly been messin' with second gear cause that's more than enough balls and chunk for me..BUT, I did put it on third gear and dropped my guitar to D and started playing we die young...CRUSHING...
                          Splawn QR
                          Splawn 4x12 w/greenbacks
                          Splawn 2x12 w/ CL80s

My Cover Band
                          My Gear Pix
                          My SPLAWN Clips
                          My SPLAWN Vids/Homepage

Comment

I want one of those so bad. How are the cleans....really. Scott's shop is only a half hour away from me, and I got a tour of the production facility while I was there. Top notch work going on.

He's usually so backed up on amps that there aren't many models around to play.
                            My Sound Clips

Comment

No man, the cab looks great....just looks tan in the pic...as long as it rocks, f*ck all that!

Yeah, I thought the gain stayed very constant...no flubbiness at all. The cleans weren't Fender/Hiwatt pristine...more like a better Marshall bluesy clean, which I like myself. Mine had the older shared EQ, which was a slight problem...finding a common ground was a little tough..., but cleans aren't what these amps are for

Glad ya' love it Bro!!!

I liked mine too, but it was WAY more amp than I needed, 1/2 powerswitch or not!

Comment

Working...
                              X