Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: feast your eyes on THIS! splawn pix

Originally posted by Jeff_H
    I want one of those so bad. How are the cleans....really. Scott's shop is only a half hour away from me, and I got a tour of the production facility while I was there. Top notch work going on.

He's usually so backed up on amps that there aren't many models around to play.
    cleans aren't all that bad..you just gotta roll off the guitar's volume a bit..bu tit's cool that you can get some hair on it by goin' full steam ahead =D you're lucky dude..you get to try one out if he's got it in stock! I was flyin' blind..lol
    Splawn QR
    Splawn 4x12 w/greenbacks
    Splawn 2x12 w/ CL80s
    George Lynch Skulls n' Snakes Sig ESP w/JB trembucker

My Cover Band
    My Gear Pix
    My SPLAWN Clips
    My SPLAWN Vids/Homepage

Comment

Re: feast your eyes on THIS! splawn pix

Originally posted by PUCKBOY99
      No man, the cab looks great....just looks tan in the pic...as long as it rocks, f*ck all that!

Yeah, I thought the gain stayed very constant...no flubbiness at all. The cleans weren't Fender/Hiwatt pristine...more like a better Marshall bluesy clean, which I like myself. Mine had the older shared EQ, which was a slight problem...finding a common ground was a little tough..., but cleans aren't what these amps are for

Glad ya' love it Bro!!!

I liked mine too, but it was WAY more amp than I needed, 1/2 powerswitch or not!
      you know what it is...I ordered salt and pepper cloth and I got upgraded to the basket weave! I knew it wasn't another color, but it didn't look like the one on the site...lol..I think the camera resoltion was frackin' it all up =D

I can understand that....I'll be giggin' out so I wanted something that would sound REALLY good no matter what...that and it's the last major purchase I can really ever make if we're gonna be havin' kids..lmao
      Splawn QR
      Splawn 4x12 w/greenbacks
      Splawn 2x12 w/ CL80s
      George Lynch Skulls n' Snakes Sig ESP w/JB trembucker

My Cover Band
      My Gear Pix
      My SPLAWN Clips
      My SPLAWN Vids/Homepage

Comment

Working...
      X