Who’s done the Cigar Lighter mod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

would have gone with "Harbinger" but yes agree.
    Originally posted by Mincer View Post
    But....while my phone is charging, I have an app that shows the time continually...the phone stays on and doesn't go to sleep. Easy to see in the dark, invisible to the audience, and much better than looking at my watch (that I don't wear).
    Ok. Harbinger.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post

Ok. Harbinger.
      Haha, It doesnt end there.

-he runs an app that measures social media engagement from his audience in real time during the show which informs him on what to play for maximum posts and influence.

So while he's in the middle of a really beautiful guitar arrangement of a George Benson tune, the app flashes and usually tells him to pivot to "Brown Eyed Girl"
      “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I'll make millions with it...millions!
        Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
          "It's got cop tubes, cop speakers, cop vinyl and made in America so it runs on regular 120v power. Is it the new Blues Amp, or what?"

"Fix the cigarette lighter."

After he's just thrown it out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Haha, It doesnt end there.

-he runs an app that measures social media engagement from his audience in real time during the show which informs him on what to play for maximum posts and influence.

So while he's in the middle of a really beautiful guitar arrangement of a George Benson tune, the app flashes and usually tells him to pivot to "Brown Eyed Girl"
            ah, so it measures the general gender, and eye color of the audience too? ... that's what I call HI-TECH, baby! =)

Cheers ♪

-Erl
            If somethings important- send a PM. I might be offline for long periods. Rock on!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Erlend_G View Post

ah, so it measures the general gender, and eye color of the audience too? ... that's what I call HI-TECH, baby! =)

Cheers ♪

-Erl
              That's what my 'smart glasses' are for!
              Administrator of the SDUGF

Comment

Why did you have to make this silly post?
                Now Ive been trying to work out putting one in my old Schaller to give it era appropriate look.

Comment

Working...
                X