No announcement yet.

$40,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I'm spending that kind of dough I'm going for something vintage, something say....Marshall!
    Jackson Dominion Bourbon Burst-Duncan '59 bridge, Screamin' Demon neck
    Jackson Dominion Wine Drunk-Super Distortion bridge, Custom Custom neck (don't hit me!)
    Dean Chicago Flame V Classic Black-Dimarzio Super Distortion neck & bridge
    Laney, Peavey, Marshall...

Comment

Originally posted by Chistopher View Post
      Biggest weakness of course being I can't set my 20 lbs mug on the ledge without tipping the thing over
      My wife has purchased at least two Stanley water bottles for herself and both of my daughters recently. This stupidity makes even that wastefulness seem somewhat sane.

Comment

Originally posted by misterwhizzy View Post

My wife has purchased at least two Stanley water bottles for herself and both of my daughters recently. This stupidity makes even that wastefulness seem somewhat sane.
        It's a distinctly American thing too, bringing large vessels of water with you everywhere. I was talking to some of my foreign colleagues about things that Americans are blissfully unaware of being the only people in the world to do, and that was one of the first things that came up.
        You will never understand How it feels to live your life With no meaning or control And with nowhere left to go You are amazed that they exist And they burn so bright
        Whilst you can only wonder why

Comment

Working...
        X