• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and he's got markbass stuff all over his website

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post
      ...and he's got markbass stuff all over his website
      Oh, so he's being paid to say it's good and he loves it.

Comment

mark bass is fine stuff, i know lots of people that use em and like em. i stand by my statement that an older ampeg sounds better, though it weights a lot more

Comment

Originally posted by misterwhizzy View Post

Oh, so he's being paid to say it's good and he loves it.
          He actually play Markbass amps for years, I saw him couple of times live. I don't think an Ampeg will work for him.

Comment

im guessing there is a model that would, but if hes happy with what hes using then little reason to look else where

Comment

Tested the hairy Palmer today, sounds great. I had it on the stereo setting so not full wattage but was pretty loud a quarter turn up.

my jmp-1 sounds killer through it. My gsp 1101 didn’t sound as good as I remembered it being. Might sell that one. It’s great for direct and headphones but even without the cab sim on it’s got a bit of a distant sound.

Comment

Clips!

C'mon I know you do them (and they always sound great!)
                "Less is less, more is more...how can less be more?" ~Yngwie J Malmsteen

I did it my way ~ Frank Sinatra

Originally posted by Rodney Gene
                If you let your tone speak for itself you'll find alot less people join the conversation.

Youtube

Comment

Nice. But appears fairly similar to the ART SLA-1. (Both are good.)

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post
                    Nice. But appears fairly similar to the ART SLA-1. (Both are good.)

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/det...ower-amplifier
                    Probably similar - I think that’s the one with weird output jacks you’d have to get adapters for. palmer has a couple more features (limiter, rumble filter, rudimentary eq, a bit more power)
                    Last edited by DankStar; 06-02-2024, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DankStar View Post

Probably similar - I think that’s the one with weird output jacks you’d have to get adapters for. palmer has a couple more features (limiter, rumble filter, rudimentary eq, a bit more power)
                      Yup. I guess I like the Art because they put my name on it.

Comment

Originally posted by ArtieToo View Post

Yup. I guess I like the Art because they put my name on it.
                        Haha! That unit was on my list for a bit

Comment

Working...
                        X