• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My completed pedalboard w/'gain options'

Noice!!

You still planning on getting an OCD?

Comment

The pedalboard is a http://nycpedalboards.com/ and I'm leaving it like this for quite awhile. I'm probably not getting anything else in the pedal dept. right now......this about covers everything I was looking for.
      Originally posted by Boogie Bill
      I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

joe, with that amazing bogner, what do these pedals give you that you dont already have on board?

t4d
        gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Originally posted by tone4days
          joe, with that amazing bogner, what do these pedals give you that you dont already have on board?

t4d
          Another excuse to spend more money for "tonal possibilities".

Cool board, BTW. I'm hurting for a bigger one, myself.

Comment

Originally posted by tone4days

t4d
            I'm mostly using strats, and I use the Bogner setup with all rhythm channels.
            Twin, Plexi, and a big heavy modded Marshall tone. I'm on a tone exploration now, seeing how many combinations of the 3 channels and 3 overdrives can result in something amazing. It's more inspiring to come up with song and riff ideas, with all the options. Today, I was messing with a clean tone that has a fast shimmering Leslie sound coming from the Choralflange. With the L6 pedals, I don't set them up for traditional sounds. I try to program them with sounds that my ears haven't heard before. That's the beauty of Line 6 toys.
            I still like regular amp tone the best, but if I'm going to hit an effect, I want it to be a sound that grabs attention.
            Originally posted by Boogie Bill
            I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Working...
            X