• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Steve Harris SPB-4 Giveaway

The trooper!!!!

Comment

Forgot I also had Live After Death - the album done during the World Slavery tour (Powerslave).

I saw them at the UNO Lakefront Arena in New Orleans. During the encore, Adrian Smith walks off stage and comes stumbling back covered in whipped cream, and more flying at him. Bruce announced it was Adrian's birthday, and the crew was pelting him with it

Me and a bunch of the people around me started singing Happy Birthday, but they walked off and the lights came up before the second verse.
      We were all like "WTF?!"

Best show I'd ever been to, though. Giant Mummy Pharoah Eddie head and arms coming out over Nicko.
      Originally posted by Brown Note
      I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
      My Blog

Comment

Ozzy- The Ozzman Cometh. I still have that copied tape around somewhere. Wish I knew where actually; running with just a tape deck in the car these days.
        Originally posted by Aceman
        It was the age of suave. Men were men, and women were smacked and thrown on the bed and loved it.

Comment

My first heavy metal album was black sabbath's greatest hits tape I bought at a car wash.

Comment

The first album that I can recall would be Maiden's Live After Death although the first song I can remember listening to that was metal-tinged was Queen's Stone Cold Crazy...

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!

Comment

"One" by Metallica was the first heavy metal song I remember hearing, turned me from listening to pop on the radio to start listening to alot of other metal bands on tapes.

Comment

Quiet Riot's Metal health was probably my first "Metal" album, Metallica's And Justice for all is probably the first one i bought for myself, but Maiden's Somewhere in time changed my whole world.

Comment

Aces High - Iron Maiden was the first Heavy Metal song that really got me hooked
                  Originally posted by Jimi Hendrix
                  When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

Comment

quiet riot....metal health .....Im still banging my head!!!

Comment

• Re: Steve Harris SPB-4 Giveaway

Master of Puppets. I still remember how bad Battery psyched me out. I thought I got the wrong album or something and I turned the volume up to hear if I was missing something with the acoustic intro. Then it hit me.

Comment

First song was Run to the Hills by Iron Maiden
                        First album - Some K-Tel Masters of Metal compilation (which Run to the Hills was on).
                        First REAL Album - Dio - Last in Line

Comment

War Pigs - Black Sabbath

Comment

First heavy metal song I ever listened to was Dance of Death by good ol' Maiden! First full album was St.Anger (followed shortly by Number of The Beast)
                            Also, first post! :-D

Comment

First metal album/song: back in 1980 (yes im old) Iron Maiden - Number of the beast

Comment

Iron maiden KILLERS

Comment

Working...
                                X