I literally HATE Greek Luthers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I literally HATE Greek Luthers

I will tell you,m that one of them cut my nut too low. Them he left me insulting messages. Like... voice messages telling me that I am...just trash.

Is this trash? https://youtu.be/bcqcmxi9Tl0
    Soundcloud

Originally posted by Snake Aces View Post
    I will tell you,m that one of them cut my nut too low. Them he left me insulting messages. Like... voice messages telling me that I am...just trash.

Is this trash? https://youtu.be/bcqcmxi9Tl0
    Well, the link is trash... so I cannot be certain..

Also, are we talking about Luthiers in Greece or Luthiers of Greek ancestry? or guys named Luther who are Greek?
    Last edited by NegativeEase; 07-24-2023, 11:26 AM.
    “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

We are talking about people living in Greece who claim they are luthiers.
      Soundcloud

Comment

My luthier is about as Greek as it gets. He moved here in his teens. The guy does fantastic work. The only downside is he knows I am with a Greek woman, so I know the "Greek social rules". I have to give myself at least a half hour to an hour when I pick up or drop off a guitar because he expects me to sit and have a cup of Greek coffee and chat for a while. If I refuse the coffee, it can be seen as an insult.

Your Source For All of Your Stringed Instrument Needs

Comment

Hey, the Greek dude who worked on my Led Paul left me insulting voicemails. I lived in Greece for 3 years. I am happy to share these messages with you. He talked to me like I don't even know how to play. You know me, Secure, you know me. This disrespect was unreal.
          Soundcloud

Comment

Hey, the Greek dude who worked on my Led Paul left me insulting voicemails. I lived in Greece for 3 years. I am happy to share these messages with you. He talked to me like I don't even know how to play. You know me, Secure, you know me. This disrespect was unreal.
            I am with you brother. Do you want my Greek luthier to call your Greek luthier and set him straight? Then again I know you can handle your business so you will be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Securb View Post

I am with you brother. Do you want my Greek luthier to call your Greek luthier and set him straight? Then again I know you can handle your business so you will be alright.
              Oh I can handle my stuff. Indeed. I don't need to involve you or anybody else. You are a good dude. I just want to use my knucks. I might not be hung like Petey D but my knucks are real and I know how to use them.
              Soundcloud

Comment

Dude literally told me I am nobody. To my face. I have the voicemail. I will share it with anyone who wants it. He said he doesn't not even remember me or my guitars JUST because I said he cut my nuts too low.
                Last edited by Snake Aces; 07-24-2023, 01:17 PM.
                Soundcloud

Comment

I challenge him to do what I did, without a backing band, in the literal streets of Greece:

Soundcloud

Comment

My luthier is about as Greek as it gets. He moved here in his teens. The guy does fantastic work. The only downside is he knows I am with a Greek woman, so I know the "Greek social rules". I have to give myself at least a half hour to an hour when I pick up or drop off a guitar because he expects me to sit and have a cup of Greek coffee and chat for a while. If I refuse the coffee, it can be seen as an insult.

Your Source For All of Your Stringed Instrument Needs

Chris rocks. The coffee can be a lot sometimes but it's worth it.
                    Take it to the limit
                    Everybody to the limit
                    Come on Fhqwhgads

Comment

Originally posted by Seashore View Post

Chris rocks. The coffee can be a lot sometimes but it's worth it.
                      Yep, he just did the illuminated fret makers on my Iceman. That Greek coffee will clean you out, I had to pass last time because I had to drive into Boston. If I drink that stuff I like to be close to home.

Comment

I challenge him to do what I did, without a backing band, in the literal streets of Greece:

https://youtu.be/bcqcmxi9Tl0
                        Challenge him on the figurative streets of Greece too.

Is thread serious? I mean, you are really challenging people to wank offs in the streets?

If so this is awesome.

I want to know more
                        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

Originally posted by NegativeEase View Post

Challenge him on the figurative streets of Greece too.

Is thread serious? I mean, you are really challenging people to wank offs in the streets?

If so this is awesome.

I want to know more
                          I DO challenge him to show me off in the streets, alone, with no band. Can he match me? Can he play the harmonic minor better than I did?

When I lived in Greece, the people I broke bread with told me this song was "music from the inderground".

Let's go! Can you do this without distortion? Can you command goosebumps without distortion?
                          Soundcloud

Comment

Yep, he just did the illuminated fret makers on my Iceman. That Greek coffee will clean you out, I had to pass last time because I had to drive into Boston. If I drink that stuff I like to be close to home.
                            Don't get my post wrong, I wish I still lived in Greece but this guy insulted me on a level I am willing to record and share with anybody. It became common practice when I lived there. Greeks think they are better than Americans.

I don't care about that, but I can tell you this... if we work together, wr can find a solution. It is not about who is better or worse.
                            Soundcloud

Comment

I don't know Bruce but if he is any good, tell me where to send my ****.
                              Last edited by Snake Aces; 07-29-2023, 04:10 AM.
                              Soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                              X