12 String acoustic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 12 String acoustic

There's only 2 companies that have it right... Guild (pre-Fender ones) and Taylor. Bottom line.
    1978 Lefty Gibson Les Paul Custom (C5 bridge, Jazz neck) with Jimmy Page wiring
    1996 Lefty Fender Jazzmaster (w/ SD Antiquity IIs)
    2003 Lefty Taylor 414RCE (Rosewood Limited Edition with Expression System)
    Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier 3-channel through Marshall 1960A cabinet via THD HotPlate
    Effects: Fulltone Clyde Deluxe Wah, Fulltone DejaVibe, Maxon Rotary Phaser (PH-350), Boss DD6, Boss RC20 LoopStation, BBE Sonic Stomp

Comment

Re: 12 String acoustic

Originally posted by Hellion
      That's not true. Ovations are routinely strung to pitch. I will grant you that Guilds are great sounding instruments, but I'm partial to Ovation. Totally flat frequency response. And they're reasonably priced, too.
      Ovations aren't made of wood. They are a good stage guitar, easy to amplify and control, but they are really an electric guitar. If you are planning on strumming at home I think a Guild will blow an ovation out of the water when it comes to pure acoustic sound!!
      "So you will never have to listen to Surf music again" James Marshall Hendrix
      "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, then the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Working...
      X