I played the new Lite Ash Tele today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I played the new Lite Ash Tele today

I have owned many american and other teles and if they are in fact made in america I am shocked as I see feel and hear a huge diff in the mim necks.

Comment

Like I said, it's nothing more than a rumor until I can substantiate it elsewhere. If it is true, I'm sure they cull out the "lesser" necks and ship the to Mexico.

Might be bogus. But it's interesting anyway.

www.CelticAmplifiers.com

"You can't save everybody, everybody don't wanna be saved."

Comment

i have heard that same thing about the necks but i have also heard that it was only on certain series of guitars made in mexico. I don't really know how true that is but all the mexican fenders i own have great necks.
        Cleveland Guitars

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_F
          Like I said, it's nothing more than a rumor until I can substantiate it elsewhere. If it is true, I'm sure they cull out the "lesser" necks and ship the to Mexico.

Might be bogus. But it's interesting anyway.
          I looked at a website of someone who had taken a tour of the Mexico factory. According to the website; the necks themselves are in fact American-made, but the fretting and the finish are done at the Mexico factory.
          Also, I played a Custom Tele FMT HH at Guitar Center, and I was very impressed! It sounded great and played great! Had I had $600, I would have definetly bought it! But, there's always the bad egg or two.
          ScreamingDaisy: I don't do sympathy. If you want sympathy, it can be found in the dictionary between sh*t and syphilis.

Comment

Working...
          X