Jackson/charvel..what is it>??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jackson/charvel..what is it>??

Well if anyone here knows what this guitar is worth I would really like to know so I can tell my friend. I think he said "back in the day, I paid like $600 for it used." So I was just wondering what one goes for now. As always any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Comment

I don't know but that seems a bit high with the economy the way it is, but I would venture $350-$500 is about right depending on condition. FWIW I had a hard time selling my Model 6 a few years ago (before the economy tanked) and I think I only got $500 with original HSC.

Comment

Ebay is all over the place on these. Some have gone stupid high - over $1000 - while others have tanked at around $200 or less.

Depends on who's buying at the time.

And the third knob isn't always the midboost. Most of the Soloist-types came with the Variable Gain Boost. The midsweep was usually controlled with a mini-toggle on/off, but the Gain Boost was usually a knob (0 is off, 10 is maxed, and then there's everywhere in between, similar to the EMG AfterBurner).
        Other Gain Boost models had an on/off mini-toggle and a trimpot you set to your desired level beforehand.
        Originally posted by Brown Note
        I'm soooooo jealous about the WR-1. It's the perfect guitar; fantastic to play, balances well even when seated and *great* reach for the upper frets. The sound is bright tight and very articulate. In summary it could only be more awesome if it had b00bs and was on fire!
        My Blog

Comment

Yeah, the price is all over on these. Id say if in great shape, 5-600. would be fair. Figure a Jackson SL1 would be at least 1200
          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
          X