Here's A Unique Tele Body For Those Of You Who Like Them

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here's A Unique Tele Body For Those Of You Who Like Them

Warmoth does some really awesome finishes, however this is not one of them. That is ugly, IMO.
    Duncan Pickups in currently in use: '59 (rewound to PATB-3)/'59, Custom/AP2H, Tapped QP set for Tele, Crazy 8/Cool Rails, Screamin' Demon/Stra-Bro 90, Custom 5/Phat Cat, SP90-1/SP90-2, SMB-5D

Comment

Funny how my brothers from south of the border think stars and stripes when seeing this. My first instinct was to think of Holland, then France.

Anyways, not my thing.
      - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

Originally posted by phil_104 View Post
        Funny how my brothers from south of the border think stars and stripes when seeing this. My first instinct was to think of Holland, then France.

Anyways, not my thing.
        Yeah man, it's weird. My first thought was France and then Britain. America didn't come into it until I read Jeff's first post.
        I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by phil_104 View Post

Anyways, not my thing.
          Yes sir, like this it's the dutch flag but when you put it in playing position it's the french flag.
          I'm betting a lot of you folks didn't know that .
          I kinda like it actually.

Comment

Working...
          X