Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: a Fender Blacktop... hmmm....

Originally posted by Brow View Post
    If the Tele comes in any other colour than Black then I want 1!
    It does. They also do all three colors with a rosewood board.

- Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
    Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
    The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

Originally posted by guitfiddle View Post
      It does. They also do all three colors with a rosewood board.

I really want the silver one with the maple neck. And throw a pair of phat cats in there. I've been looking for a Tele and this seems like the right price.

Comment

Originally posted by lpmarshall View Post
        I really want the silver one with the maple neck. And throw a pair of phat cats in there. I've been looking for a Tele and this seems like the right price.
        Don't forget a four way switch to go with those phat cats.

I thought about the silver one, but these days I think I'd rather have the red.
        - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
        Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
        The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

I'm having one of them. don't know which yet. not the Jazzmaster: i want my first jazzmaster to be a legit one, not one with a humbucker.

I might get the tele just because I've been playing lots of teles and am really getting used to them. im going to miss those single coil tones, but then again hey: A2P bridge and phat cat neck

i LOVE the maple fretboarded ones! might pickup the tele in black, its got a gilmour sort of thing going.

Comment

Working...
          X