Re: HELP! Pointy GAS!!!!!!

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
    Whatever you do, don't click HERE
    I wept at it's gloriousness.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
      Whatever you do, don't click HERE
      I hope bloodrose doesn't look at that....
      Originally posted by Bad City
      He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
        You mean like you copied Zakk Wylde?
        OOOOOOOOHHHHH! Lucid got called out! OOOOOOOOOHHHH! Jolly burned him!!!!!! You got pwned!!!!!!

[I was gonna post something on that order, but had to pee or something...Thanks J]
        Originally posted by Bad City
        He's got the crowd on his side and the blue jean lights in his eyes...

Comment

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
          I hope bloodrose doesn't look at that....
          #!$@#!!$!$ It!!! I wasnt going to until you taunted me... WOW!! Ill tell you what tho.. I'm sure it's better, but I dont like it as much as the one I had. I had one of a limited import run.. I REALLY miss that neck... I had one of the import Vs too. ( kinda like the Rik Emmitt) and it had that same sweet fast neck..
          Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
            $3669?
            After some haggling, Barney only cost me 3K shipped For some reason Eddie never pulled the pics off his website (or of alot of others that were sold when I inquired)

Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
            I wept at it's gloriousness.
            It was a fantastic guitar- not $3K fantastic, but fantastic nonetheless. One of the best playing guitars I have ever owned. My technique kicked up a couple notches because of that axe. Good sustain, albeit a little dark. I've got clips on my soundclick, I think.
            I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Here she is with a TBZ import, and a MIJ Destroyer

I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

The Dean imports are pretty dismal in quality. Buy a USA or get an import Washburn Dime like the ones that Funky Munky and Boogie Street have. There is a HUGE difference in quality.
                IMO the Washburn USA 's are also head and shoulders above the USA Deans.
                I have owned both over the years.
                Here is my last Washy.
                Got in a tight and sold it for $5K to a guy in Mexico city last year.

Twaz and is one BAD mofo of a guitar!!!
                Today if I was going to buy a pointy I would snag one of the Carvins!!
                Got one I still play almost weekly out on stage IN CHURCH.
                Guitars
                Kiesel DC 135, Carvin AE 185, DC 400, DC 127 KOA, DC 127 Quilt Purple, X220C, PRS Custom 24, Washburn USA MG 122 proto , MG 102, MG 120.
                Amps PRS Archon 50 head, MT 15, Mesa Subway Rocket, DC-5, Carvin X50B Hot Rod Mod head, Zinky 25watt Blue Velvet combo.

Comment

Working...
                X