banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you pick this single cut over a lespaul?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you pick this single cut over a lespaul?

I've got a Yamaha AES something or another semi-hollowbody that looks a little like that D'agelico and it's very comformtable, plays beautifully. The guitar is wide across the body, a little moreso than the less paul, and the bout is pretty big as well.
    It's mostly a rhythm guitar, as the upper fret access isn't that great (good, but not great), although blues licks and laid back licks around the 7th fret sound fantastic.

EDIT: Normally I would pick that single cut over a less Paul, but I played this Olympic White Heritage Les Paul at the Austin City Limits music festival and fell in love.
    Last edited by Closed Eye; 11-18-2004, 05:19 PM.

Comment

I'd take that single cut in a heart beat over a les paul its awesome looking and i've heard good things
      Gear: Carvin CT6 flame top(alnico 2 pro,JB), Strat scappoled fretboard(59,CC), Morgan monroe ovation knock-off, yamaha nylon acoustic,Boss super overdrive with TS-808 "silver" analogman mod, Boss DS-1 with keeley mod, Vox wah with true bypass mod, Fender Super Reverb 65.

Originally Posted by Jeff_H
      The APH is like slipping into a tub of warm honey spashed with the silky essence of virgins.

Comment

Hell no!! There ain't no singlecut like the Paul!!

Comment

yeah there is guitarist for instance jet and heritage which sound one hell of a alot better then any gibson.
          Gear: Carvin CT6 flame top(alnico 2 pro,JB), Strat scappoled fretboard(59,CC), Morgan monroe ovation knock-off, yamaha nylon acoustic,Boss super overdrive with TS-808 "silver" analogman mod, Boss DS-1 with keeley mod, Vox wah with true bypass mod, Fender Super Reverb 65.

Originally Posted by Jeff_H
          The APH is like slipping into a tub of warm honey spashed with the silky essence of virgins.

Comment

if its good for derek trucks, its good for me lol

Comment

Working...
            X