Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I think I am switching picks

Originally posted by Nagash View Post
    I think you should try the 1.14 then. I used it on a 10-52 gauge (D Standard tuning), and it had quite a nice bite... I used for metal lead playing ^^
    Yeah, I want to try them out, if those don't work for me then I will just go back to the 1.5.
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by woemoejack View Post
      what the turd is up with everyone using pics heavier than 1mm??? maybe I'm all alone on this one, but i cant stand really heavy pics. I religiously use the Dunlop .60 tortex and the .73 max-grips
      Some of us want to play our guitars like men, not tickle them like little sissy girls.
      -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Originally posted by drew_half_empty View Post
        Too smooth on the strings? I don't get it, you like the stifling plucking feeling rather than gliding across the string? Cause that's bad technique...
        Wait, what are you talking about?
        I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Originally posted by sosomething View Post
          Some of us want to play our guitars like men, not tickle them like little sissy girls.
          I shall +1 on this but I doubt he'll like it ^^
          There's so much gear I want that the whole list would make a highway to hell if it was ever written down.
          Don't ask.

Comment

Working...
          X