• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NGD: Fudge!

Originally posted by BloodRose View Post
    Nice!! let er rip an post the clip!

We've got a poet here !
    There's so much gear I want that the whole list would make a highway to hell if it was ever written down.
    Don't ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Sanford View Post
      If this was my thread I would be keeping the mistake. But it ain't my thread. Dammit.
      Same here!
      Originally posted by Jessie's ghost
      I like having the stop bar all the way down. Sue me. I've got like six dollars.

Comment

Glad you got it straightened out. Nice of the place you ordered from to throw in a free pickup and a couple of knobs, but a customer's got a right to expect a Big Mac if he orders a Big Mac. Not a Quarter Pounder with cheese and a "Have a nice day".

That bein' said though, I can't tell the custom shop models from the Gibson production models unless I see a Custom Shop stamp on the headstock or something. I think these Les Paul Jr production guitars are around $1K or so. Last week I saw a custom shop LP Jr in a copper finish in a local shop. WAY over $1K. Around $2K. If I ordered a production model guitar and got one worth twice that much by mistake, if I weren't feeling particularly honest, I might be tempted to sell the one I got, place another order for the one I really wanted and keep the profit. Everyone's a winner because the place I got the guitar from sells TWO guitars that way.
        "Just like bad gas, they (metal riffs) sneak out every once in a while."
        Jah Paul Jo - Dread Zeppelin
        guitar pic site
        Original prog rock on soundcloud
        Original ambient guitar pieces on soundcloud
        Original blues on soundcloud.com

Comment

That rig is just pure rock. I'm diggin' it. Congrats, man. I'm glad you got it worked out the way you want. Enjoy.
          I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Working...
          X