Self Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Self Challenge

Gene your collection and enthusiasm inspires me.
    And that ML on the 1st page gave me goosebumps... wow thats awesome!

Life is good brother.....life is goooood.
    Go buy my book. https://www.amazon.com/dp/198405564X

Comment

Every day for almost three weeks now I have been playing newly strung guitars and I gotta say Life IS Good. I say that a lot but I mean it.

Spent part of this morning playing the Dean Baby Korina Z and the Hamer Daytona. Yum!

Just ordered another box of 25 sets cause I got 17 more in mind ready for some new strings.
      Last edited by BTMN; 06-19-2011, 09:28 AM.
      Aint no pro but I know what I like....
      Guitar to sound output:
      Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Originally posted by BTMN View Post
        Flash
        Ahhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhh Savior of the universe.........

I dig that red V.

Comment

Cool guitar. Lightwieght and toneful with a SD Custom neck and Duncan Distortion I installed from a '96 Dean USA Cadillac. The V belonged to Chris Cafferty at one time. Has some remnants of his autograph on the back. My Dean Korina Caddy and this V are consecutive serial numbered too. They are from October 1996. The V in Good lighting looks like it could be Korina too.

Aint no pro but I know what I like....
          Guitar to sound output:
          Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

most excellent stable!

great thread
            t4d
            gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Working...
            X