X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Up the Irons ;]

Just found it....

Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew Lamprecht View Post
      I always thought a P90 was slightly bigger than a minihumbucker.

That's the only thing I was thinking about, was that the pickup seemed too narrow and I couldn't see a pickup ring.

But man, you sure know a lot about his stuff!!
      A mini by itself is smaller- but the mini and the plastic surround/ring is the same size.

Adrian is one of my all time faves and whenever I really get into something I get all OCD about it . I've done alot of research studying him and his gear.

In that pic you posted the neck is one of those Dimarzio deluxe P90s with the double row of screws. The bridge is hard to tell whether its a standard P90 or one of the DiMarzios.

DiMarzio still makes them..even a SuperD version nowadays. Back then only the deluxe P90 was available.
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Originally posted by JeffB View Post
        In that pic you posted the neck is one of those Dimarzio deluxe P90s with the double row of screws. The bridge is hard to tell whether its a standard P90 or one of the DiMarzios.
        P-90 with a double row of screws? Is that a P-90 at all or an HB?
        "Completely Conceded Glowing Expert."
        "And Blueman, I am pretty sure you've pissed off a lot of people."
        "Wait, I know! Blueman and Lew can arm wrestle, and the winner gets to decide if 250K pots sound good or not."

Comment

Originally posted by blueman335 View Post
          P-90 with a double row of screws? Is that a P-90 at all or an HB?
          They were originally meant to bridge the gap- buck hum, but still sound P90-ish. Current models are definitely more in the camp of traditional buckers. They now call it a Deluxe "plus"
          I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Working...
          X