Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You want to see something sexy?

Originally posted by Aceman View Post
    Please place the PG in the Silver one. Let me know when that's done. I'll end you my address then so you can ship it.
    The grey one is cool but in a year or two they'll be everywhere and people will start wanting other colors. I have two versions of Pearly Gates and that's all I need. It's hard to beat a JB in a strat.

Originally posted by FuseG4 View Post
    Charcoal Frost is one of the sexiest fender colors. Nice collection.
    It's a great color, but I still have a thing for candy red strats.

Comment

It's nice to see some different combos on Strats. I'm fricken bored with conventional Strats.

Good stuff, dude!

Comment

Cool. I love American Std/Series strats. I've spent so many years playing them, they're like my favorite pairs of jeans.

Do you have a link to your whole collection, or can you add the rest of your pics here?
        Originally posted by Boogie Bill
        I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
          Cool. I love American Std/Series strats. I've spent so many years playing them, they're like my favorite pairs of jeans.
          Yeah I know what you mean. I actually prefer the American Standard over the American Deluxe, but I'm warming up to the new 2010 American Deluxes. The necks are like Charvels, very comfortale. I removed the S1 electronics and noticed that it sounds better now.

Comment

Working...
          X