New guitar for Robert S

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New guitar for Robert S

if we do collect money, i suggest we give it to him and let him pick a guitar he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Genesius View Post
      Someone set up a Paypal acct and let's just buy the man a cheapish Gibson, then. It really wouldn't take many of us giving small amounts to add up to a Studio or something.

Nothing against Will, but I'd feel most comfortable if the acct were handled by another one of the mods.
      floyded Agile maybe?

kidding

but leave enough for a nice amp
      EHD
      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by jeremy View Post
        if we do collect money, i suggest we give it to him and let him pick a guitar he wants
        Agreed. Someone start a fund and get to collecting money.

I just read what happened to RS...I had no idea. Very sad.
        Originally posted by Frankly
        PoorMan knows what everyone deserves. Everyone knows that.
        Originally posted by Diocletian
        Hi John Jolly. I like you a lot. If you would enjoy some sex please contact me. Maybe we could discuss the Les Paul guitar during it. I would like that.

Comment

Sounds fine to me.

if we do collect money, i suggest we give it to him and let him pick a guitar he wants
          ---------------------------
          The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

i can set one up tomorrow, gotta run to a radio show so dont have time tonight. if one of the other admins wants to jump before i get to it thats good too

Comment

our little bobbys a lp guy
              Thats cool, whatever guitar he wants

Just set up the account and I'm in.

Comment

Originally posted by Will S-T View Post
                Thats cool, whatever guitar he wants

Just set up the account and I'm in.
                IM in for 20.
                "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

What stuff got stolen??? Holy crap. Not the Silver Jubilee I hope. Yeah, I'll be in. God, I'm very sorry to hear about this, Robert!
                  My songs....enjoy! (hopefully )

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=652921
                  or for older stuff too, but slower downloads
                  http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp...=301569&T=7414

Originally posted by DankStar
                  700 watts is ok for small clubs, but when you play with a loud drummer or at a medium-large sized venue, you really need 1,500-watts at least. no one should be left alive.

Comment

Wonder how much the pawn shop has in to the LP he lost and how much they would bottom line take for it given that it is stolen goods. Chances are they dont have it out for sale.
                    Aint no pro but I know what I like....
                    Guitar to sound output:
                    Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Originally posted by 75lespaul View Post
                      What stuff got stolen??? Holy crap. Not the Silver Jubilee I hope. Yeah, I'll be in. God, I'm very sorry to hear about this, Robert!
                      Aint no pro but I know what I like....
                      Guitar to sound output:
                      Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

I he has his own paypal, you can buy paypal gift cards at random stores. How about we just send those to him? If we want this to get him necessary gear, lets get this thread sticky somehow.
                        My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
                        The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
                        Originally posted by CTN
                        I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
                        FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

We built a Forumcaster once. Why not a forumLP?

Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                          https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                          Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

I think that sounds more personal than just sending gift cards, but I'm up for whatever.

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
                            We built a Forumcaster once. Why not a forumLP?

---------------------------
                            The most popular thread I've ever made was 1) a joke and 2) based around literally the most inane/mundane question I could think of. That says something about me, or all of you, or both.

https://forum.seymourduncan.com/show...or-for-a-Strat

Comment

i'm in for this - let me know where to send the donation
                              gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Originally posted by BTMN View Post
                                Wonder how much the pawn shop has in to the LP he lost and how much they would bottom line take for it given that it is stolen goods. Chances are they dont have it out for sale.
                                did i miss that part? has he located his actual guitar!!??

yeah, we have to see what they'll take for it
                                gear list in profile

"no seymour - no tone ... know seymour - know tone!"

Is it not the glory of the people of America that, whilst they have paid a decent regard to the opinions of former times and other nations, they have not suffered a blind veneration for antiquity, for custom, or for names, to overrule the suggestions of their own good sense, the knowledge of their own situation, and the lessons of their own experience?" - James Madison - Federalist #14

Comment

Working...
                                X