X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New guitar for Robert S

I'll give $15.
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Comment

Man that sucks...I've got a basically new Epi Les Paul Special with P90s I'd be happy to send him until he gets back on his feet.
      I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Im in.
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Originally posted by tone4days View Post
          did i miss that part? has he located his actual guitar!!??

yeah, we have to see what they'll take for it
          Not sure about the guitar but he did find some of his stuff at the pawnshop as mentioned in the first post of his thread.
          Aint no pro but I know what I like....
          Guitar to sound output:
          Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Originally posted by BTMN View Post
            Not sure about the guitar but he did find some of his stuff at the pawnshop as mentioned in the first post of his thread.
            I've got my fingers crossed for that. I'll throw in whatever I can but not til payday, i.e., Friday evening. I'm flat broke, at the moment, but I have to pass on some of this great energy over mah V!!

Comment

I've go some tele parts, gotta check the parts drawer for sure but I believe I have a loaded control plate (slightly aged), and pickups (Duncan Q-pound bridge & GFS neck - I think). Possible some tuners, but again I have to check.

Comment

Here's what I found so far, they are all availible. Just some MIM Road Worn parts left over from my TeleGib project. They're all aged a bit.

Pickguard
                Pickups
                Loaded Control Plate (gotta look for the switch tip)

Comment

I vote we put our money were our mouths are.
                  My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
                  The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
                  Originally posted by CTN
                  I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
                  FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

paypal

[email protected] gifts!

every penny will go to buttercup

Comment

I haven't seen anyone offer strings yet, and you can't play without some good quality strings, so I'll donate some strings. He can take his pick: ESP .09's, D'Aldario 10's, or some cool neon orange DR's (whatever gauge he wants). PM his address and preference and I'll ship out.
                      Last edited by UberMetalDood; 07-27-2011, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Can't I just mail you cash Jeremy? I really dislike Paypal.
                        I LOVE GUNS, ANIMALS, AND PEOPLE GETTING BUTT-HURT.

Comment

I´m currently in a "whole life reorganization" phase, give me a week or 2 and I can tell you what I can contribute,

Or give me 4 and I´ll maybe even build the fooker myself to thin out my fresh stock of dussie and korina planks, as a reopening of my maintenance and building facilities is firmly on my roadmap as soon as the funds for a few new tools arrive
                          Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Robert, take the 10 bucks I sent for the compilation CD and add it to your reacquisition fund. I do not want to see it come back to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bones View Post
                              Can't I just mail you cash Jeremy? I really dislike Paypal.
                              yes you can. i'm not a big paypal fan either but many people are.

Jeremy Walz
                              6 Mercer St
                              Albany, NY 12203

checks are fine, if they bounce ill beat yer ass. money orders, cash, whatever. its all good all will all go to Robert

Comment

I would like to see it used to get a decent lawyer, maybe he can get ALL his stuff back. With the things discussed in the thread about the stolen great you would think it would be an open and shut case to get his stuff back by legal action, I can't understand how it wouldn't be... any other opinions on this? If we paid for a lawyer for him would the money serve him better? I am in either way, but I would love to see actual justice done here too for his sake, he deserves to get his stuff back...
                                "This is my hat now, this is totally my hat..."

Comment

Working...
                                X