i want this limited SG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i want this limited SG!

I like it, but I'd rather have the new Gibson 50th anniversary Pete Townshend SG. They're around $1400.

Comment

Originally posted by Edgecrusher View Post
      Or he could just buy the guitar thats in this thread since it has the minihum already in place.

Also who are you to question how many frets he wants on what guitar? I'm very serious you have this notion that if you want an SG you should not want 24 frets. Is it so sacrilegious in your mind that someone could want a 2 octave SG? Seems to me that someone wants one being they are making more and more models with 24 frets.

Not sure why you were trying to rain on his parade. He found a guitar he digs... Let him. Theres no harm in it.
      Learn how to read. I didn't do or say any of those things you said I did. I was trying to provide alternative options, and advice. I said nothing about SG sacrilege or what anyone "should" want. I tried to be helpful by mentioning that there may be cheaper ways to arrive at the same sound, and mentioning that there may be better options for a 24 fret guitar. So cool your ****ing jets and don't be a prick.
      Originally posted by LesStrat
      Yogi Berra was correct.
      Originally posted by JOLLY
      I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

price wise it's $1299 which is $100 more than a Sg standard.
        '05 Gibson SG Standard
        '07 Gibson Sg Standard Emg 81/85
        PRS IRW McCarty
        '92 Fender MIA Telecaster
        82 Usa Epiphone Spirit w/ Dirtyfingers

Comment

Originally posted by ItsaBass View Post
          Learn how to read. I didn't do or say any of those things you said I did. I was trying to provide alternative options, and advice. I said nothing about SG sacrilege or what anyone "should" want. I tried to be helpful by mentioning that there may be cheaper ways to arrive at the same sound, and mentioning that there may be better options for a 24 fret guitar. So cool your ****ing jets and don't be a prick.
          Why does he need alternative options that require him to modify a guitar rather than just buy the one he linked?

You said "If you really want to play on the 23rd and 24th fret is an SG the right guitar for you" Thats you implying that they shouldnt want an SG with 24 frets. You said nothing about being cheaper you didnt even go into why "IMO" the SG isnt a good body for 24 frets.
          "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
          you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

Working...
          X