No announcement yet.

Thanksgiving weekend build...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That tele freakin rocks! I dig that color.
    Originally posted by TheLivingDead
    H-S guitars with floyds make me erect.
    Originally posted by jcthejester13
    I'm pretty sure it's like nailing twins. They are identical but feel totally different.

Comment

Re: Thanksgiving weekend build...

Originally posted by dmandude123455 View Post
      I wish Charvel would start using the pointy headstock again. I also wish that they would make 24 fret superstrats again.
      Fender already has Jackson for pointy and shreddy axes. They keep the Charvel to embrace that 80s hot-rod legend. Otherwise,I think custom shop is your best bet.
      Originally posted by GuitarDoc
      Don't take yourselves, or anything for that matter, too seriously. We're born, we live, then we die. All of us. Just the same.

Comment

That body/color is my favorite out of all the new Charvels. Those shreddy D necks....you either love 'em or hate'em.

I love the simple electronic layout on those. A volume and 3 way is about all I'd want on that type of guitar.
        Originally posted by Boogie Bill
        I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
          I love the simple electronic layout on those. A volume and 3 way is about all I'd want on that type of guitar.
          I had planed on a push/pull volume so I could split both pickups simultaneously till I realized my 59' neck wasn't 4-conductor! I decided the clean look was better.......
          Only you can decide what "good" sounds like!
          "I learned a long time ago that one note can go a long way if it's the right one, and it will whip the guy with twenty quick notes." ~Les Paul

Comment

Working...
          X