Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warmoth Crazy K

rude.
    If I know I'm going crazy, I must not be insane.

Originally posted by TheLivingDead
    DON'TGETMADBRO

Comment

Lacking in tact? Yes but it was 4+ hours later. You snooze you lose? Sorry, but that's the bottom line

Comment

Of jeez. You guys are worse than a bunch of old church maids pissing and moaning.

Comment

^Not only that, but say someone gets wind of an old 56 Strat at an insanely ridiculous price, and of course they want it badly, and word gets out. Then all morals go out the window for pretty much everybody I would think.
          "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
            https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
            Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucid_Lunatic View Post
              Of jeez. You guys are worse than a bunch of old church maids pissing and moaning.
              This coming from the biggest church maid that's always pissing and moaning about someone in the Unintelligence Group....lol

Comment

Like I said, no big deal. I'm not even sure if he saw that I was going to buy it.
                -=The Dali
                --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                  This coming from the biggest church maid that's always pissing and moaning about someone in the Unintelligence Group....lol
                  Lol.
                  - Gibson CS ES339 - Gibson Les Paul Trad - Gibson J-200 Standard - Fender Hwy1 Strat - Gibson Captain Kirk Douglas SG - Takamine E-series Acoustic - Fender Blues Deluxe - Fender Excelsior -

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                    I feed on drama.

Comment

the seller says no international sales....maybe it will be relisted.
                      Originally posted by Gearjoneser
                      Put the two together, and make it Kambone.

Comment

Who gives a ****? Orpheo, enjoy your guitar. Dali, I bet you won't do THAT again.

Comment

Seller doesn't ship internationally.

Message him, Dali.

Comment

Originally posted by orpheo View Post
                            and I snagged it; thanks! I hope the seller can forgive me for buying it, haha. I need hardware, I need a strat... 1 + 1 is two. and I have some old pickguards lying around.
                            It's bad enough you bought it out from under someone the least you could do is stfu about it. I understand that is much more fun for you to be immature and rub it in their face though. I find it a bit ironic that the same person that was saying that Historic LP neck profiles were WAY to thin is the same person that just screwed someone out of a strat copy. Interesting.....
                            Last edited by GuitarGuy503; 01-29-2012, 11:29 PM.
                            Gibson Les Paul R8 in Ebony
                            Roland Cube 60
                            Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier Head & Mesa Boogie 2x12 Horizontal Rectifier Cabinet
                            BadCat Unleash V1 Attenuater/Re-amplifier
                            LoopMaster Clean Dirty A/B Looper Switcher
                            Mogami Cables
                            Mooer Candy Toppers
                            Pedals: Mad Professor Silver Spring Reverb, Mad Professor Deep Blue Delay, Neunaber Stereo WET Reverb, Keeley 30ms DoubleTracker, & TC Electronic Polytune.
                            Extras: AmpWedge & Auralex Great Gramma ISO Platform

Comment

That "Thing" was priced just about right. if you tried to part it out, it would be an incredible hassle, and at the price it sold for, you would'nt make any money after all fees are consdiered.
                              That Kahler is a horrible trem IMO, and they arent real popular to say the least, and without the trem the body is worthless, even though its a Warmoth. Its probably also not a stock Warmoth body..i dont think they made bodies routed for that Kahler, but I don't know or sure.
                              The neck looks okay, but c'mon, 6105 tall thin frets on the neck? Ridiculous. Id want 6100's on any neck tahst going to have a Floyd or Kahler.
                              Sure the 3 duncans are enticing.. maybe worth a hundred bucks, again, after fees from sales.
                              This is a goldmine ONLY to someone overseas. So the seller doesn't accept international payments? No..cause he's a very experienced seller and he knows how to block international bidders, and so he accepted the bid from this jergoff "Orpheo", who probably swore up and down he would be the best buyer in all of creation, and also the seller was wondering if he could ever sell that heaping POS, so he decided to send internationally and bank on the negligable risk the seller would return the item.
                              Wonder how much ol ORPH is paying for shipping? it CAN"t be cheap.
                              If I were our buddy "Dali", i'd send Orph a dozen roses and a bottle of wine for helping me to NOT buy that crap ass lame failure of a shredder.
                              Last edited by MetalManiac; 01-29-2012, 11:18 PM.
                              "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
                                That "Thing" was priced just about right. if you tried to part it out, it would be an incredible hassle, and at the price it sold for, you would'nt make any money after all fees are consdiered.
                                That Kahler is a horrible trem IMO, and they arent real popular to say the least, and without the trem the body is worthless, even though its a Warmoth. Its probably also not a stock Warmoth body..i dont think they made bodies routed for that Kahler, but I don't know or sure.
                                The neck looks okay, but c'mon, 6105 tall thin frets on the neck? Ridiculous. Id want 6100's on any neck tahst going to have a Floyd or Kahler.
                                Sure the 3 duncans are enticing.. maybe worth a hundred bucks, again, after fees from sales.
                                This is a goldmine ONLY to someone overseas. So the seller doesn't accept international payments? No..cause he's a very experienced seller and he knows how to block international bidders, and so he accepted the bid from this jergoff "Orpheo", who probably swore up and down he would be the best buyer in all of creation, and also the seller was wondering if he could ever sell that heaping POS, so he decided to send internationally and bank on the negligable risk the seller would return the item.
                                Wonder how much ol ORPH is paying for shipping? it CAN"t be cheap.
                                If I were our buddy "Dali", i'd send Orph a dozen roses and a bottle of wine for helping me to NOT buy that crap ass lame failure of a shredder.
                                TROLOLOLOOOOOOO
                                Custom neck-thru strat
                                1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
                                1995 PRS CE24
                                D'avanzo #8
                                Breedlove Solo Concert
                                1996 USA Dean Baby Z
                                1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
                                1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
                                Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Working...
                                X