X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warmoth Crazy K

Originally posted by Agileguy_101 View Post
    TROLOLOLOOOOOOO
    A-Wipe. You can't handle the truth.funny how lil wet behind the ears guys like you who havent a clue about anything genuinely important or meaningful are never the ones considered trolls..your safe somehow behind your shield of incredible fantastic dull and dimwitted B.S.
    Last edited by MetalManiac; 01-29-2012, 11:51 PM.
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

orpheo...
      at least he's consistent.

dali if it helps, jerry does make some good points

Comment

How come i get the feeling that Dali is the least miffed by this thing?
        "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
        you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

Originally posted by Edgecrusher View Post
          How come i get the feeling that Dali is the least miffed by this thing?
          Probably because he knows it really wasn't for him, and now temptation has passed. The rest of us are a bit pissed off because a forum (supposed) 'bro' went and did something uncool. I know if LHS, Kam, stratdeluxer (or any lefty on the forum for that matter) posted like that I'd make damn sure to PM them before making that particular move.

Orpheo may be having one of 'those moments' in life where you do stupid immature stuff for no apparent reason. The LP thread bashing and now this.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexR View Post
            Probably because he knows it really wasn't for him, and now temptation has passed. The rest of us are a bit pissed off because a forum (supposed) 'bro' went and did something uncool. I know if LHS, Kam, stratdeluxer (or any lefty on the forum for that matter) posted like that I'd make damn sure to PM them before making that particular move.

Orpheo may be having one of 'those moments' in life where you do stupid immature stuff for no apparent reason. The LP thread bashing and now this.
            Oh I agree it was a d!kc move. Was even worse the way he rubbed it in. Maybe its just that I'm not so suprised that i happened. Especially from who did it.
            "It keeps you fit - the alcohol, nasty women, sweat on stage, bad food - it's all very good for you." -Bon Scott

"Let me put it this way: the 5150 will treat
            you better than any girlfriend, because it screams louder, it's easier to pick up, and it shuts up when you take your plug out." -Rip Glitter

Comment

Originally posted by AlexR View Post
              I know if LHS, Kam, stratdeluxer (or any lefty on the forum for that matter) posted like that I'd make damn sure to PM them before making that particular move.
              Yup, that's how I would've handled it. A quick PM saying something like, "Hey, man, you still interested in that guitar? Because I wouldn't mind grabbing it if you aren't," would probably be met with nothing but a, "Sure, man, go ahead."

A little courtesy and communication goes a long way.

Anyway, maybe I'm alone here, but I don't want to discount the possibility that it was just a misunderstanding. Maybe Orpheo didn't check the thread again, or maybe he just skimmed it quickly or whatever. Maybe he didn't even realise Dali was seriously considering it. If he was genuinely being sneaky, then I don't think he would have posted saying that he'd bought it. I don't know the dude that well, but I have a hard time believing he's spiteful enough to try to rub it in. If it was intentional then yeah, it was a dick move but meh. Give the guy a chance to respond, at least.
              Last edited by Kam; 01-30-2012, 07:04 AM. Reason: Grammars.
              I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Orpheo has always been a big Warmoth fan and has generally been a good posting kind of guy from what I have read from him. Perhaps his impulsiveness overtook his ettiquite mode on this one. Dali, are you that at a loss on this? Only my obsevations. Your's may vary.
                Aint no pro but I know what I like....
                Guitar to sound output:
                Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

No, I'm good. Thanks!
                  -=The Dali
                  --== Unabashed Alex Lifeson Fan

Visit My Guitar Building Blog at www.hammersandchords.com

Comment

And it shall henceforth be known as getting Orpheo'd.

Comment

Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
                      Dali sorry for your loss man

and Livingdead add that term to the SDUGF dictionary.
                      Originally posted by grumptruck
                      No I think James and Dave have that covered. You are obviously rocking way to hard.
                      Originally posted by Gear Used
                      PRS CE 22 (Custom 5 / 59)
                      Gibson Les Paul (Screaming Demon / Pearly Gates)
                      Mesa Stiletto Ace
                      Gurus 5015
                      Mesa Widebody 1X12
                      Pedalboard

Comment

Originally posted by Edgecrusher View Post
                        Oh I agree it was a d!kc move. Was even worse the way he rubbed it in. Maybe its just that I'm not so suprised that i happened. Especially from who did it.
                        +1

Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
                        +1
                        Originally posted by LesStrat
                        Yogi Berra was correct.
                        Originally posted by JOLLY
                        I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

I consider this Bad form!

Comment

Maybe not such a good thing after all.
                            Aint no pro but I know what I like....
                            Guitar to sound output:
                            Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Hold it: no mention was made to BUY the thing. I did, I saw it, I grabbed it, it's mine, Sorry bro. First come, first served. Veni vedi vici. Won't feel sorry, sorry man, cause you had the choice/option of buying it. It's not like you already bought it and then the seller cancelled your bid and made me the buyer.

Comment

@dali: sorry man but you had almost 8 hours since your last post to PULL that trigger before I did.All it took me was just one mouseclick. well, 3 perhaps but you get the point. You stated you were thinking about this. I didn't, I saw it, and walked with it cause it's nearly perfect for what I want with it. I'd never buy a strat unless it's nearly free and this constitutes as such. I understand the feeling you have, I've been 'played' on several occasions like this, but with much closer margins (like, 5 minutes, not EIGHT HOURS!). Get a gripe.

wait, I get it: the 'this is a free country so I do as I please' mantra only goes one way. The moment someone else does exactly that and that gets in your way, the country (and board!) isn't so free anymore. Thanks for that headsup-moment.
                                Last edited by orpheo; 01-30-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X