banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally!!! NGD: The Guitar I Have Been Dreaming About Since 1999....NO ICEMAN'ING!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finally!!! NGD: The Guitar I Have Been Dreaming About Since 1999....NO ICEMAN'ING

Amazing neck, tone, and playability. I am very happy!!

Comment

Re: Finally!!! NGD: The Guitar I Have Been Dreaming About Since 1999....NO ICEMAN'ING

Absolutely beautiful. Is it MIJ?

Comment

GODDAMN!!!!

that is sexy.

Happy NGD buddy!

Comment

Nice looker Mr. Jolly!

Aint no pro but I know what I like....
          Guitar to sound output:
          Hamer, Dean, or Various, Levy's straps, Dunlop straplock/picks, Daddarrio strings 10-46, Duncan, Dimarzio, Mogami, Monster, MojoDrive pedal on occasion, Marshall, Crate, Vox, Mesa Boogie, Black Shadow Celestions, Eminence,..

Comment

Dude, big congrats!

She sure is purdy.

Glad you finally got one.

Comment

Be-eew-di-fulll !
              Lumbering dinosaur (what's a master volume control?)

STALKER NO STALKING !

Comment

Jolly, you're a Les Paul guy. Send me the Tele.

She's a beaut. I'm normally a peghead snob, and think anything Tele-shaped should say "Fender" or "Squier" on the headstock. However, I make an exception for those ESPs. I remember them from as far back as the '80s, making "better than Fender" copies. Remember Ron Wood playing their Strats?
                Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
                Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Comment

I can't believe it took until post 20 for someone to mention the wood grain. That's the real spectacular part about this guitar from my point of view. Hope you enjoy it, Jolly. I hope that finally displaces the Charvel that's been getting all the love.

Comment

Originally posted by JOLLY View Post
                    In 1999 I was at Nashville Used Music
                    I go there every other week or so (I work in TN but live in OH). I've bought a few guitars from them over the years. My regret of not buying was a Gibson Blueshawk with bigsby for $750. I didn't know much about these and passed on it until I found out more. Two weeks later, it was gone.

Comment

Jesus ****ing Christ...

I mean...ya know....that's...

Nope, that's all I've got. But I mean...Jesus ****ing Christ...
                      I remember calloused hands and paint-stained jeans, and I remember safe-as-houses self-belief.

Comment

Gorgeous guitar you got there. The trans blue looks fantastic with binding.
                        "Everything must be black, like the storm of justice!"

Comment

Sexy! Congratulations on finding another fine looking axe. You've got quite the stable of good looking guitars!

Comment

Beautiful guitar. Really nice.

I wouldn't have bought it, because I have The Curse of the Blue Guitar; every blue guitar I've ever bought (about half a dozen different ones) has not worked out for me one way or another. I think I'm doomed to never have a blue guitar - and I love that color!

Oh well.

That thing looks incredible. Those ESP Teles are fantastic guitars.
                            -Adam

Hear or Follow my music:

Comment

Wow, very nice! ESP actually does a nice Tele. Heck, they're good enough for two Ronnie Wood signature models!
                              -
                              My Rolling Stones tribute band: The Main Street Exiles

At the battle of the bands, the loser is always the audience. -Demitri Martin

Comment

Sweet axe. enjoy her. loven the color.

Comment

Working...
                                X