banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally!!! NGD: The Guitar I Have Been Dreaming About Since 1999....NO ICEMAN'ING!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Finally!!! NGD: The Guitar I Have Been Dreaming About Since 1999....NO ICEMAN'ING

Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
    Maybe it's a one-piece body with a two-piece cap or veneer.
    No, thats two pieces of solid Ash..Northern Hard probably, but possibly Southern Swamp .
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Re: Finally!!! NGD: The Guitar I Have Been Dreaming About Since 1999....NO ICEMAN'ING

Originally posted by TheLivingDead View Post
      Maybe it's a one-piece body with a two-piece cap or veneer.
      No cap or veneer.

Comment

That's a sweet looking Tele, Jolly! Congrats - make sure to play the heck out of thing. Telecasters among rockers is more rare these days, it seems.
        Facebook - My facebook page
        Kemo For Emo - My band. Now verified on Facebook & Spotify!

Comment

One or two, that's one heck of a nice piece of Ash
          Originally posted by Blue_Fingers_Jay
          I prefer cheaper guitars, nothing is as cool as a cheap guitar that sounds awesome.
          Originally posted by That90'sGuy
          Not all guitars are created equal, so make sure it sings and if it does, you'd be silly to pass it up.

Comment

It's a good thing you didn't tell me about it before buying. I might have Orpheo'd you!

Orpheo'd - snaking a deal out from under someone who posts about it while it's still for sale.
            Originally posted by Boogie Bill
            I've got 60 guitars...but 49 trumpets is just...INSANITY! WTF!

Comment

Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
              No, thats two pieces of solid Ash..Northern Hard probably, but possibly Southern Swamp .
              Most of the pieces of ash I've seen have a seam running down the middle... besides, John probably has more experience with the southern swamp variety.

Seriously, congrats on the great score! Now, sharpen up those chickin' pickin' chops.
              Last edited by ginormous; 02-07-2012, 09:50 PM.
              sigpic
              "Add about a half-a-teacup o' bass...."
              --'King' Curtis Ousley

Visit me on Facebook
              Originally posted by Lewguitar
              In our heart of hearts we're love. That's who we really are.

Comment

Originally posted by Gearjoneser View Post
                It's a good thing you didn't tell me about it before buying. I might have Orpheo'd you!

Orpheo'd - snaking a deal out from under someone who posts about it while it's still for sale.
                I told a couple of people that I was thinking about buying one, but I didn't tell them from where. I sure as hell wasn't going to post a link to it so that people could see it and orpheo me.

Comment

hahaa!

Originally posted by jeremy
                  God hates bad guitar tone
                  GUITARS: Schecter Saturn, Takamine, Ibanez Mandolin
                  AMPS: Traynor YCV40WR/KT77s, VHT Special 6, Marshall AS50R
                  EFX: Line 6 G30, Fhusk CS-3, Emerson EM-Drive, Emerson Paramount,
                  Keisman Earlybird, EB VPJr, Empress Tape Delay, Hungry Robot Lil Gazer

Comment

Wow!!!
                    Now that is one extremely good looking guitar Jolly!
                    Congrats!

Comment

When it looks that nice, who cares if it's a one or two piece body? It's still a knock out!!
                      - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
                      Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
                      The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

A beauty man! If it only had a rosewood board.
                        Pulse 2AM - YouTube
                        Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Originally posted by innerdreamrecords.co View Post
                          A beauty man! If it only had a rosewood board.
                          Ash and Rosewood? Blasphemy!
                          "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Okay, ebony.
                            Pulse 2AM - YouTube
                            Pulse 2AM - iTunes

Comment

Whatever. Many people have gotten killer tones from that combo. Don't blame the woods just because you can't get them.
                              - Tom

Originally posted by Frankly
                              Some people make the wine. Some people drink the wine. And some people sniff the cork and wonder what might have been.
                              The Eagle never lost so much time as when he submitted to learn of the Crow.

Comment

Working...
                              X