Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NGD...forum trade

Originally Posted by muttznmongrelz
    I found the TP-6 that's on my LP on eBay for $60 and the one that went to LONGCAT was from Music Go Round for $60 as well. They're all over eBay but usually $90 used and more new. Yeah, direct swap out for standard Gibson Stop Tailpiece.

sweet deal! thanks for passing it on to me.

*** You are most welcome.

Originally Posted by d1dsj
    Sweet guitar, looks like you got a great deal off MnM's.... he knows great guitars!

apparently so! i'm loving this one. i can't say i like it more than my strat. they're different.

*** Thanks for the kind words D1DSJ.

*** LONGCAT...you've got a Strat and a LP so you've got a lot of ground covered between the two. Just play the Hell out of 'em!
    MuttznMongrelz

1983 Kramer Pacer Imperial
    1983 Kramer Pacer Deluxe
    1988 Kramer Nightswan
    1989 Charvel Sambora
    2016 Warmoth Hellacaster
    Boogie Private Reserve Lone Star Combo
    Rivera Hundred Duo Twelve

sigpic

Comment

Re: NGD...forum trade

Originally posted by longcat View Post
      pretty sure it's Em7, thinking about what i was playing at the time. Asus4 is really similar though, IIRC. 0-2-2-0-3-3 and x-0-2-2-3-3, right?
      Not much different it's true. I'd normally play Asus4 as x-0-2-2-3-0, as it lets you remove your 4th finger to drop back to Am as x-0-2-2-1-0, then remove your 1st finger for Asus2 as x-0-2-2-0-0. Get that shape nailed and before you know it you've got the start of Radiohead's "Fade Out (Street Spirit)".
      Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

Working...
      X