banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The old man almost crapped himself yesterday!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The old man almost crapped himself yesterday!!!

Well we got back from getting the Paul. We got their and it was a piece of crap. The pics he sent is not the guitar he showed us. So i talked to the old man and told him this, We tried our best to get another one but its a lot harder than i thought but i will keep looking for you.

His reply shocked me. He said its not about the guitar!!!! Its about slowly loosing my son to drugs... He just hung his head and said "have you ever had to compete against something someone would steal, hurt another person or destroy his family love for ? "

I truly believe he has been hurt the most from this.. As of yesterday we have no idea where my brother is...
    THEY SAY A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS. UNLESS THIS IS THE PICTURE AND THE ONLY WORDS I CAN THINK OF ARE "WHAT THE FU@K HAPPENED TO YOU?"
    sigpic
    Bogner Uberschall Twin Jet
    Bogner UberKab
    Washburn Nuno N24 Vintage
    Seymour Duncan El Diablo
    Schecter 006 Elite
    Seymour Duncan AHB 2 Blackout Metal

Comment

Re: The old man almost crapped himself yesterday!!!

Originally posted by distortionhead View Post
      Well we got back from getting the Paul. We got their and it was a piece of crap. The pics he sent is not the guitar he showed us. So i talked to the old man and told him this, We tried our best to get another one but its a lot harder than i thought but i will keep looking for you.

His reply shocked me. He said its not about the guitar!!!! Its about slowly loosing my son to drugs... He just hung his head and said "have you ever had to compete against something someone would steal, hurt another person or destroy his family love for ? "

I truly believe he has been hurt the most from this.. As of yesterday we have no idea where my brother is...
      Sounds like that answer is there. Dad sees bro in decline and is heartbroken and helpless. The guitar was just a tip of the iceberg and he is probably more worried that your bro is going to sell the guitars for drugs, and probably feels the broken guitar wouldnt have happened if he wasnt messed up. either high when it happened if he wasnt using..
      prayers for your bro to get straightened out and for healing for your family
      Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
      X