banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny story about my beginner cousin restringing a floyd...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Funny story about my beginner cousin restringing a floyd...

Man, I remember my first Floyd job... not pleasant.

I also remember my first Kahler...about shat myself cuz the previous yokel had managed to put the strings through the back of the bridge and lock them...ugh...

SOT: Gearjonser, that's EXTREMELY cool of you to do that for the kids. (Don't tell the boss) but I've done more full setups when I'm just supposed to change the strings than I should be. But somebody brings in an axe with a ton of potential and I can tell they're really wanting it to play well so I just say "Weeelllll........." Especially so for the kids that really care (a.k.a. the ones that bought it for themselves instead of mommy and daddy). Kudos to you bro, that's incredibly cool.

Comment

When I started I went into the local guitar store to find out how to restring the thing.

Damn, did I feel stupid.
      It was a telecaster knock-off.

Last week when I restrung I got some pricks and half my hand was covered in blood a few minutes later and i didnt notice till my mother screamed. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ken
        ....I also remember my first Kahler...about shat myself cuz the previous yokel had managed to put the strings through the back of the bridge and lock them...ugh........
        WHA?? I´m having a hard time just IMAGINING this one....

Originally posted by Grandor
        .....Last week when I restrung I got some pricks and half my hand was covered in blood a few minutes later and i didnt notice till my mother screamed. lol
        And we now all know how the "bloodsplatter" paintjobs were invented . But I know the feeling, I used to stab my left hand or right leg pretty often restringing Hardtail strats

And Jonesey, you da man (although I´ve often found myself doing the same thing )
        Last edited by Zerberus; 04-13-2004, 06:30 AM.
        Zerberus Industries: Where perfection just isn't good enough.

Listen to my music at http://www.soundclick.com/infiniteending and www.subache.com

Comment

Cheers to you blokes helping out kids and beginners like that...we need more of that in this world
          My Soundclick page.

Comment

Working...
          X