banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Aren't there More Female Guitar Players, Especially Electric?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Why Aren't there More Female Guitar Players, Especially Electric?

Originally posted by ginormous View Post
    Let's keep Cathy and MJ in mind, when posting further comments.

Comment

Idea 30

Downton abbey bobbin toppers..

Comment

Idea 31

Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt potted pickups.

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post
          Which of the proposed features in the last 3 pages are NOT items that the majority of women like?

How is it sexist to identify products that the market indicates are favored by the intended demographic group

At the risk of being repetitive: it is more misogynistic to pretend that women are incapable of deciding for themselves than it is to identify common preferences.
          Burn.

Comment

idea 32

Comment

Originally posted by LesStrat View Post

At the risk of being repetitive: it is more misogynistic to pretend that women are incapable of deciding for themselves than it is to identify common preferences.
              This. This is exactly what our "ideas" are making parody of. Companies trying to force women to do something by going out of their way to make it appealing to women. Just let women be and decide for themselves - as they are just as (or arguably more) capable than men at deciding for themselves. It would be a lot easier if the forum had a sarcasm font.

Comment

Originally posted by Myaccount876 View Post
                as they are just as (or arguably more) capable than men at deciding for themselves.
                Right

Comment

Bahahahahaha!!!^

Oh, man...

Comment

Originally posted by Myaccount876 View Post
                    It would be a lot easier if the forum had a sarcasm font.
                    Quoted for truth.

Some of the biggest arguments I've had with my wife were via a text medium because one of us misinterpreted the tone of what the other was saying.

Sorry if I missed any of the sarcasm in this thread. I'm just one of those people that sticks up for the rights of all, so my jimmies get rustled sometimes. My mother always tells me that when I was 3 to 4 I would say things that were the complete opposite of what any member of my family would say (stuff like women belonging in the kitchen and black people are the N-word). My parents are the opposite of progressive, so I have no idea where I came from. LOL

Sent from my Moto X 2014 using Tapatalk
                    Nope...

Comment

Originally posted by kramersteen View Post
                      Right
                      Well like Securb said on page one, they were smart enough to not burn a boat load of money on guitar gear like us!

Comment

Originally posted by GilmourD View Post
                        Quoted for truth.

Some of the biggest arguments I've had with my wife were via a text medium because one of us misinterpreted the tone of what the other was saying.

Sorry if I missed any of the sarcasm in this thread. I'm just one of those people that sticks up for the rights of all, so my jimmies get rustled sometimes. My mother always tells me that when I was 3 to 4 I would say things that were the complete opposite of what any member of my family would say (stuff like women belonging in the kitchen and black people are the N-word). My parents are the opposite of progressive, so I have no idea where I came from. LOL
                        Good rule of thumb - read everything on the internet as if it is written sarcastically. Or at least consider the possibility before you go off on someone.
                        Originally posted by DreX
                        Nearly everyone still in this thread should have me on ignore by now. The fact that they don't says everything.
                        The only reason anyone describes me as combative is because I don't agree with them and allow them have the last word. Well... too bad.
                        There's no substance to anything I have posted.
                        Originally posted by Evan_Skopp
                        I'm sure that'll be good for a few "likes" from your buddies.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Vegetable View Post
                          Good rule of thumb - read everything on the internet as if it is written sarcastically. Or at least consider the possibility before you go off on someone.
                          Yeah, I'll admit I'm a tad hot headed. LOL

Nope...

Comment

No worries, that's just the Joisey in ya!
                            Soundcloud

Comment

No worries!

Even if someone is a social-justice warrior, self-proclaimed or not, their hearts are almost always in the right place. No matter how aggressive they may seem (unless they're extremists obviously).
                              Last edited by Myaccount876; 02-24-2015, 05:40 PM.

Comment

I am intrigued (and sometimes annoyed) at the number of men who take vicarious offense at other men noticing and admiring feminine beauty when the majority of women spend inordinate amounts of time, money, and energy on enhancing their appearance so that men will notice them.
                                Romans 3:23; 6:23; 5:8; 10:13; 10:9-10

Teknon Theou
                                https://youtube.com/channel/UCo848I2...e4jKB5DNZ4Y7hs
                                Complaining that there are hypocrites in church is like complaining that fat people use the gym. Where else would you have them be?

Comment

Working...
                                X