NGD. V content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NGD. V content

Awesome guitar! Took a while to get adjusted to the trem, but I dig it. Enjoy!

Comment

I'd keep the bridge/trem/tailpiece. I agree, its not real pretty, but it is different, and that makes it sort of cool in a Rene Zellweiger sort of way.
      I strive to be the person my dog thinks I am.

Comment

Im bumping this thread for right now as this guitar is going up for sale and with the change to photobucket and all, I dont have time to do a new sale thread right now. Also, I couldnt figure out how to change the subject (thread topic) name.. Can you??

Anyhow, guitar is 2017, in practically new condition, dirty fingers pups, Floyd FRX trem. No fretwear and Im pretty sure it is nearly flawless. Ill stop by and check it out after my DR appt today and confirm. Im asking $1000 shipped. IF buyer from another country or if shipping far exceeds $100, I may ask buyer to help with shipping. But if its, 100-120, Its included in price. sound fair? Im not working, so cant afford to loose my shirt... Thanks!!

Also going to be selling my Tokai LP Jr, and my Epi 60s tribute LP and my modded Vintage modified Squier Tele..
        Last edited by BloodRose; 05-22-2019, 10:19 AM.
        Believe me when I say that some of the most amazing music in history was made on equipment that's not as good as what you own right now.

Jol Dantzig

Comment

Working...
        X