Help with HSH wiring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Help with HSH wiring

How does this look, then, for a final control scheme? If I don't have a switch/push-pull to turn on the black ice, will it change the signal enough to notice even at 0? Also, the ground pins on the pot schematics just mean ground to the pot chassis, right? Did you make the potentiometer component diagrams yourself or did you download them somewhere?Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.3 KB
ID:	5810512
    this meme was made by: 9 string fretless ukelele gang

Comment

Help with HSH wiring

Lol... one question at a time!

Originally posted by PureCrispyBacon View Post
      How does this look, then, for a final control scheme?
      Looks great!

If I don't have a switch/push-pull to turn on the black ice, will it change the signal enough to notice even at 0?
      No... you can’t hear it at all on “0.”

Also, the ground pins on the pot schematics just mean ground to the pot chassis, right?
      Yes... with the way the program is designed you need to have actual “pins” on your components to which your wires connect. I made 2 pins on the edges just for ease of making connections.

Did you make the potentiometer component diagrams yourself or did you download them somewhere?
      Yes, I made all my own components. The program is great, but is (unfortunately) lacking in guitar-related components. They’re pretty easy to make though.
      Originally posted by The Commodores?
      "Chicken Brown Chicken Brown Cow"

Comment

Thanks, this has helped a lot. I might actually pull the trigger on this project a lot sooner than I anticipated then.
        this meme was made by: 9 string fretless ukelele gang

Comment

Briguy1968, I think it's pretty awesome that you have helped this person so much.

Comment

Briguy1968 is the MAN with this sh*t!!

Comment

Working...
            X