Ngd 1997 taylor 810

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ngd 1997 taylor 810

I will start this thred off by saying ,Don't ever tell yourself " i can never do that or i can't afford that " now i will explain back in december i saw this taylor 810 for sale on kijiji he wanted $2400 for it. Now i don't have a high paying job. Infact I'm under the poverty level. Making under $200cad a week . So i slowly started to save my cash but i seemed to be going nowhere fast. As months went by and still not having near the cash it started to look slim. Then he dropped the price to $2000 and i thought o great now it going to sell. One day i decided to call the fella up to try the taylor even though i didn't have the cash i was blown away by the taylor. I have never played such a beautiful sounding guitar i new then i needed to have this guitar. A month or two later the owner messaged me offering a deal i couldn't refuse. At this time i had $900 save and he said " jared how bout i make this easier for you? I will sell the taylor for $1500 and your seagull ? And two weeks later here is that 1997 taylor 810. It looks like new ,like it hasn't been played. The boys at the jam session couldn't believe it was 22 years old .so here she is my 1997 taylor 810

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Re: Ngd 1997 taylor 810

It case is neat too
    And it fits in with my others nicely

Comment

Congratulations!!
      I have a 516CE that is an absolutely wonderful instrument.
      You have a beautiful, “for life” acoustic guitar there.
      Congrats again!

Comment

Originally posted by Gtrjunior View Post
        Congratulations!!
        I have a 516CE that is an absolutely wonderful instrument.
        You have a beautiful, “for life” acoustic guitar there.
        Congrats again!
        Thanks and yes. It still doesn't seem real.

Comment

Sweet. I'd be so afraid of scratching that thing.

Comment

Great story, and great guitar!
            Oh no.....

Oh Yeah!

Comment

Congrats for this beauty! In the 90ies i always looked for Taylors, their v shaped necks really fitted my smaller hands. Being a student and Trainee i couldn't justify the money. During a short business stay i saw a like new 1996 Taylor 612 for a real bargain price of 1300 Euros. The guitar fell from a rack some weeks before and the insurance paid some money. She suffered a inch wide deep dent on side of the lower bout. I grabbed it, paid and went home. Never regretted the deal. So, enjoy her on good health.
              I get the feeling the A8 will blow your skirt up more so - Edgecrusher

Smooth trades with Jerryjg, ArtieToo, Theodie, Micah, trevorus, Pierre, pzaxtl, damian1122, Thames, Diocletian, Kevinabb, Fakiekid, oilpit, checo, BachToRock, majewsky, joyouswolf, Koreth, Pontiac Jack, Jeff_H

Comment

Originally posted by hamerfan View Post
                Congrats for this beauty! In the 90ies i always looked for Taylors, their v shaped necks really fitted my smaller hands. Being a student and Trainee i couldn't justify the money. During a short business stay i saw a like new 1996 Taylor 612 for a real bargain price of 1300 Euros. The guitar fell from a rack some weeks before and the insurance paid some money. She suffered a inch wide deep dent on side of the lower bout. I grabbed it, paid and went home. Never regretted the deal. So, enjoy her on good health.
                Thats is a good deal. Mine was $1500 cad

Comment

Wow! Color me jealous. Gorgeous guitar...one of my dream guitars, honestly!

Glad it worked out. Congrats!

Comment

Good deal on a very nice guitar!

Bill
                    When you've had budget guitars for a number of years, you may find that your old instrument is holding you back. A quality guitar can inspire you to write great songs, improve your understanding of the Gdim chord while in the Lydian Mode, cure the heartbreak of cystic acne--and help you find true love in the process.

Comment

Working...
                    X