Frank Stallone Guitars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frank Stallone Guitars

The only question that needs answering has been answered: If you're Frank Stallone, do you call your guitar:
    A- The Survivor
    B- The Eye
    C- The Tiger?

Click to find out!!! https://frankstalloneguitars.com

3 Plans to choose from including the *only* option, the 'VIP Package.' Warning - if you do not choose this option, do not be alarmed if you and Frank are no longer on speaking terms (Alright I must be honest - The standard guitar is $650 , so that's kind of a good deal for anyone disappointed by Fyre Fest.)

VIP - Dinner with Frank Stallone - $999

• A Tiger Electric Guitar (right hand orientation only) with your choice of color.
    • Delivery on December 1, 2019 (at a private dinner event with Frank)
    • Private dinner with Frank Stallone on December 1, 2019 in Burbank, CA
    • Photo and autograph opportunity with Frank Stallone

• Free high-quality Road Runner gig bag
    • Free luthier setup to your specifications (string gauge and action, fret dressing)
    • 30-day, 100% money back guarantee (return shipping not included)
    • Limited to 25 VIP attendees per event
    Last edited by Silence Kid; 10-28-2019, 05:26 PM.
    Originally posted by King Buzzo
    I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Re: Frank Stallone Guitars

So it looks like a knockoff PRS for someone no one really cares about.
    1994 Ibanez IC500 Iceman reissue
    Jackson Soloist 7 string
    ESP LTD M-400
    Original Marshall Silver Jubilee 2553

Comment

Ok Frank is Sly's brother so the whole eye of the tiger thing ain't him
      Frank made some decent movies
      Nothing really memorable

$1000 for a guitar autographed by a C list celebrity
      The dinner party would cost about as much as the offset in price
      If you aren't on the west coast
      The 25 people to California would be way more expensive
      EHD
      Just here surfing Guitar Pron
      RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
      SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
      Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
      Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
      Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
      Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
      GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Even the Website background colors and fonts makes me feel sad for him. it's cartoonish.

If you are selling cheap import guitars in a direct sales model -you probably want a celebrity endorsement any younger players care about -otherwise it's going to be quite a slog making any appreciable amount of money at 700.00 a pop.
        Last edited by NegativeEase; 10-28-2019, 05:57 PM.
        “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

^They leave out the part where they feed you
          Originally posted by King Buzzo
          I love when people come up to me and say “Your guitar sound was better on Stoner Witch, when you used a Les Paul. “...I used a Fender Mustang reissue on that, dumbass!

Comment

Also, this is a hard approach -all he's received are prototypes for approval from the mfg -these are going to be their best possible work... not a typical production run -meaning they have no idea about the pain of a real QC process yet.. as they don't have a run in hand from their Asian contract manufacturer.

Their pain has just begun

I think building quality guitars and THEN selling them is a more honest and serious approach.
            “For me, when everything goes wrong – that’s when adventure starts.” Yvonne Chouinard

Comment

I think he saw what Paul Stanley was doing and said, “Ooooh, I got an idea...”

Comment

Sorry, one more point.. I don't get the "why"?

There is zero originality here. Nothing new offered, nothing innovative, no superior quality (the tops aren't bookmatched etc), not even a price point that is better than other Korean LP Special style knockoff stuff available online from the same factory - So what's really the point?

Comment

Did anyone bother to watch the video? Reminds me of the Esteban TV ads from several years ago.

I like how no one is playing the guitar, just making comments. Fortunately "George" and "Mike" have a lot of street cred, so I take them at their word.

The site hurts my eyes. Guitars aren't much better. Literally every PRS SE model made is a better value and actually looks the part!

Comment

Oy of the Tiger...
                    "You should know better by now than to introduce science into a discussion of voodoo."

Comment

After testing many different pickups the music industry offers, we chose our South Korean factory’s proprietary Humbuckers as they will produce a tonal pallet suitable for all styles of play."

FrankStalloneGuitars.com was founded by award-winning musician and performer, Frank Stallone, with his business partner, Gary “GJ” Panepinto, a financial services executive & guitar lover.

The company started as a passion project to make high-quality guitars affordable to guitar players of all levels. Frank has hand-selected components of the guitar for sound quality, playability, and looks that meet his high standards. Gary has negotiated with the manufacturers for the best value and manufacturing terms.

By using the Internet exclusively as their “storefront,” FrankStalloneGuitars.com can offer these high-quality electric guitars at a much lower cost to the guitar community. These guitars are not available anywhere else. Finally, we guarantee your satisfaction with our guitars with a 30-day, 100% money-back guarantee (return shipping not included).

FrankStalloneGuitars.com is a privately-held, start-up company organized by Frank and Gary. Instead of going to investors and venture capitalists, Frank & Gary are using the “BAND TOGETHER” pre-order campaign to get our company and mission rockin’. By having you support the “BAND TOGETHER” campaign to jump-start the company, we can put the profits that investors would otherwise take and put it back into our mission-driven company.

Please join us in the “BAND TOGETHER” campaign by pre-ordering one of the membership levels. Not only will you get a special deal on The BEST ELECTRIC GUITAR YOU’LL EVER LOVE, you’ll also support our mission to make high-quality guitars available to anyone who wants one.

The Tiger is a beautifully crafted electric guitar that will purr like no other. It's suitable for Rock, Blues, Country, R&B, Jazz, Metal, Funk, and most any style of music.

The Tiger is a double cut-a-way, solid body style guitar that features a Mahogany body with a curved Flamed Maple top veneer. The Mahogany C shaped neck has 24 medium frets with a 25 inch scale length complemented with a bone nut. The Ebony fretboard has a 16 inch radius.

After testing many different pickups the music industry offers, we chose our South Korean factory’s proprietary Humbuckers as they will produce a tonal pallet suitable for all styles of play.

Control knobs consist of one volume and one tone with a 3-way selector switch. The Tiger also comes with Stoptail and Tune-o-Matic style bridge and Grover tuning machines.

Each Tiger is set up with 9 gauge strings and low action as standard. Customized string gauge and action are available at the time of order free of charge. We want this guitar to Plug and play right out of the box!!!

The Tiger weighs in at 7.3 lbs and is available in Natural, Amber and Blue with both a right-hand and left-hand orientation.

The Tiger is a must have to add to your collection!

Band Together - Delivery Feb 2020 - $649
                      • A Tiger Electric Guitar with your choice of color
                      • Free luthier setup to your specifications (string gauge and action, fret dressing)
                      • Free shipping within Continental USA
                      • Delivery in 90 days following end of the BAND TOGETHER campaign (est. Feb. 2020)

VIP - Dinner with Frank Stallone - $999
                      • A Tiger Electric Guitar (right hand orientation only) with your choice of color.
                      • Delivery on December 1, 2019 (at a private dinner event with Frank)
                      • Private dinner with Frank Stallone on December 1, 2019 in Burbank, CA
                      • Photo and autograph opportunity with Frank Stallone
                      • Limited to 25 VIP attendees per event

Comment

Bumped for comic relief.

Comment

Frank Stallone Guitars

Let me guess: he bought 25 $150 Chinese guitars ($3750), buys 25 people a $100 dinner, charges $1000 each, pockets 25 x $750 or $18,750, minus his $3750 initial outlay, gives him $15,000 ... to pay his alimony that is due Dec. 2. God bless America.

Comment

Originally posted by beaubrummels View Post
                            Let me guess: he bought 25 $150 Chinese guitars ($3750), buys 25 people a $100 dinner, charges $1000 each, pockets 25 x $750 or $18,750, minus his $3750 initial outlay, gives him $15,000 ... to pay his alimony that is due Dec. 2. God bless America.
                            I was gonna use a similar business model for my Ehdwuld guitars
                            But I dont have a famous relative to spokesperson for me
                            Oh wait
                            Neither does Frank
                            EHD
                            Just here surfing Guitar Pron
                            RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
                            SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
                            Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
                            Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
                            Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
                            Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
                            GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by ehdwuld View Post
                              I was gonna use a similar business model for my Ehdwuld guitars
                              But I dont have a famous relative to spokesperson for me
                              Oh wait
                              Neither does Frank
                              Just use the name Ehdwuld Swift or Ehdwuld Sheeran.

Comment

Working...
                              X